• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th generation confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

CP3

2Pac is still alive!
Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Yes evolution does count the reason Manaphy is still an evolution is cause Phione does not evolve into Manaphy, One of the main rules of legendaries are that if they can evolve then they aren't legendaries.

Years
  • Yes evolution does count the reason Manaphy is still an evolution is cause Phione does not evolve into Manaphy, One of the main rules of legendaries are that if they can evolve then they aren't legendaries.

No, it's basically the one-of-a-kind thing, although there have been more than 1 of nearly EVERY legendary.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • It's already been confirmed as yellow and electric typed, so I doubt it's the evo or pre-evo of a legend. My best guess is a something in the Pikachu line, which I am praying against. Pichu was useful only for Volt Tackle.

CP3

2Pac is still alive!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I really do hope they make this generation good, if they didn't then they should take at least year to come up with good ideas.

Glitter Stain

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2011
    Nah, because Phione is a bred Legend.

Legends are based off Rarity and relations

Not evolution
    Uh, no, they're pretty much based on whether their base stats follow patterns and lack of evolution, in addition to rarity. I'm pretty sure there are 35 legendaries to date. (Because DPP and RSE had to ruin the entire point of something being legendary.)

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I do not think it will be a legen evolution or pre-evo...I think it may be an electric mouse or something a long that line...I hope it's not a pichu split but something more original...

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2017
    how do we know it is the 5th generation? we might have another celebi i think.

Years
  • Can't wait to see the new pokemon, i hope they don't ruin some more pokes with terrible evos *lols in abipoms face*
    There are some that really need new evolutions, though. Pinsir, Luvdisc, Qwilfish, etc. are just dying to actually be remembered this time.

Hopefully though, as you said, the evolutions don't look bad. I always though Magmar could use an evolution, until I had a look at Magmortar; now I wish it didn't have one.

CP3

2Pac is still alive!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I don't think it should be any evolutions, cause they could end up overdoing it just like the 4th gen.

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
  • All well, looks like we'll find out what that poke is on Saturday or at least get some more hints.

Here's to hoping its an Electric Ground type with an evolution :P Even just to be original. Though its probabley just Pikachu/Pichu/Plusle-Minun/Pashirusu's clone. Pichurusle?

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    how do we know it is the 5th generation? we might have another celebi i think.

WHy celebi, do you even have a reason. A new electric Celebi? umm.

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2017
    just look at celebi it was even heard before the 4th movie but when it came it did not become in the 3th generation it became the last of 2th generation or jirachi is a good example for it.i did not mean it should relate to celebi.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    So is that good news? I dont see it as a 5th gen pokemon then. Its just a Pichu with a birth defect.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back