• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Generation Game

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    I'm sorry, but this whole "you can't top Arceus!!!!!" "argument" is a load of crap. Do you honestly think Nintendo cares if they can't top Arceus (despite it being an ugly and poorly-designed pokemon only a god by name)? Nintendo has contradicted their own definitions before (see Mew ._.) and I'm sure they'd do it again if they make money.

As for this "a fifth generation will destroy pokemon!" thing, that remains to be seen. If your argument to back that up is unspiring pokemon and an uninspiring region, we've already experienced that in DP and it's still a huge success.

I still can't believe the argument that 5th gen would destroy pokemon is about poorly-designed pokemon when we're currently running around with Happiny and Magmortar =/ If poor pokemon were to be the downfall of the series, don't you think that the many people on this forum who complain about the designs would have lost interest in pokemon by now?

I'm sorry, but nothing you say is adding up. It's just a bunch of opinions, when in reality Nintendo is just going to do what makes them money. Am I the only person who gets this? It's really simple ._.

Don't even bother responding to each little paragraph with your bold font. If you want to respond, why don't you back up that "a fifth generation would be ridiculous" claim and maybe explain why?

Glaceon_

Here today, [i]gone tomorrow...?[/i]
    Years
    I'm sorry, but this whole "you can't top Arceus!!!!!" "argument" is a load of crap. Do you honestly think Nintendo cares if they can't top Arceus (despite it being an ugly and poorly-designed pokemon only a god by name)? Nintendo has contradicted their own definitions before (see Mew ._.) and I'm sure they'd do it again if they make money.

As for this "a fifth generation will destroy pokemon!" thing, that remains to be seen. If your argument to back that up is unspiring pokemon and an uninspiring region, we've already experienced that in DP and it's still a huge success.

I still can't believe the argument that 5th gen would destroy pokemon is about poorly-designed pokemon when we're currently running around with Happiny and Magmortar =/ If poor pokemon were to be the downfall of the series, don't you think that the many people on this forum who complain about the designs would have lost interest in pokemon by now?

I'm sorry, but nothing you say is adding up. It's just a bunch of opinions, when in reality Nintendo is just going to do what makes them money. Am I the only person who gets this? It's really simple ._.

Don't even bother responding to each little paragraph with your bold font. If you want to respond, why don't you back up that "a fifth generation would be ridiculous" claim and maybe explain why?

I attempted several times to respond to this thread, and you've pretty much said what I would have, without sounding really *****y. XD

I agree on the Mew thing; despite Arceus, I still call Mew the original one, since it has and always will be, in my heart.. that, and in my opinion, Arceus is just a big stupid horse-like creature with highly balanced stats. (in-game) XD

Claims are just opinions, and indeed; the bad designs would have thrown Pokemon-Goers long ago, if it was bothering them that much. (I personally don't really mind the designs of Pokemon, too much) But its pretty obvious that they're doing something good, if all the fans are still sticking to it; even the older ones, which I am also one of.

On top of that, Pokemon is a money-making series; the only way they'll consider never making more is when the games stop selling, completely; and I personally don't really see that happening.

Complete negativity from its fans is more likely to destroy Pokemon than Nintendo.. -_-

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Well you know what arceus is the alpha. So techinically a 5th genwould be the last cause the creator of the alpha is the omega. We need an omega pokemon and then they killed the line.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Well you know what arceus is the alpha. So techinically a 5th genwould be the last cause the creator of the alpha is the omega. We need an omega pokemon and then they killed the line.

That's pretty confusing...I think you are over thinking this. Nintendo is going to do what it takes to make money, and if that means their story is a little inconsistent, they're going to make the game, sell the game, and get rich off the game, as always.

Raiph

I Wish I Had A Wing...
    Years

Ok dude are you stoned or something? You must not notice it but go ahed and tell me mr. I know everything, What's higher then god? Hmm? NOTHING. You must be tripping on something becuz you can't go any higher then god. And the profits. These games take ALOT of money 2 make pal. Where u get the idea that they'll have enough money is freaking beyond me. How long are they gonna go with this pokemon thing hmm? 5th gen? 6th? 7th? You need 2 realize that they're probably gonna stop right here at 4th generation. Oh and if you want proof i'll go dig up a profile on it right now and edit this post just 2 prove u wrong because you are wrong. Obviously you like 2 argue because you can't grasp that fact that nintendo is DONE. As i've said be4 nothing is higher then god so they dug there grave when they made arceus. If you still can't understand that fact, You need 2 brush up on ur pokemon history pal. Do you know how hard it's gonna be for nintendo 2 make another 180 pokemon with all of those pixels not 2 mention cries. And another region, new proffesor, new rival , town new gyms do you know how long that will be? They're not gonna take the time 2 do this again. Sure they might make alterations of d/p but they're stopping at d/p. The fact that your even arguing on this measley matter means that ur arguing for the sake of arguing. Maybe this is a cry out for attention for you. So you need 2 chill out, Calm down and accept that fact that they're not making another game.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Or just realize this. Besides star fox which nintendo game stopped. Nothing. Tell me how they redo everythin in mario with new glalaxies levels mushrooms sprites and the samething for zelda. Still hyrule but with um new desert layout mountain layout plain layout monster design weapons and everything. If its nintendo branded its goin to stick till the end. PERIOD.

Raiph

I Wish I Had A Wing...
    Years
    Or just realize this. Besides star fox which nintendo game stopped. Nothing. Tell me how they redo everythin in mario with new glalaxies levels mushrooms sprites and the samething for zelda. Still hyrule but with um new desert layout mountain layout plain layout monster design weapons and everything. If its nintendo branded its goin to stick till the end. PERIOD.

W/e i think pokemon will stop eventually, that's just it. All good things come 2 an end buddy. Stick 2 the end? Sure whatever helps you sleep. Anyway i don't see nintendo making another game, they've basically ended it with d/p. So you can rant on about w/e you want, Pokemon has 2 end sometime. Just like starfox, just like everything will eventually. If you can't comprehend this, Then deal with it.

Last edited:

Magmortified

Wherever I fly
    Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2009
    Ok dude are you stoned or something? You must not notice it but go ahed and tell me mr. I know everything, What's higher then god? Hmm? NOTHING. You must be tripping on something becuz you can't go any higher then god.

I reserve the right to repeat Nintendo doesn't necessarily have to go higher than Arceus, but can create a parallel, opposite, or even entirely seperate "Ultimate" Pokemon for the generation. There's no written law saying each and every generation must see a Pokemon that is greater than the last. =P

And the profits. These games take ALOT of money 2 make pal. Where u get the idea that they'll have enough money is freaking beyond me.

You may not have noticed, but Nintendo's pretty dang rich. Massive advertising budgets and generally good sales on a lot of what they release would seem to imply that Nintendo does have cash.

And, y'know, Nintendo's obviously making a lot more money than they're spending on Pokemon. Else they would have discontinued it long ago. Plus, D/P pretty much sold the most out of all the Pokemon games Nintendo's had out before, so I'm fairly certain that Nintendo's making - not losing - money.

How long are they gonna go with this pokemon thing hmm? 5th gen? 6th? 7th? You need 2 realize that they're probably gonna stop right here at 4th generation.

I don't see how the possible extended prolongation of the franchise would change the likelihood of a fifth generation. =/

ou need 2 realize that they're probably gonna stop right here at 4th generation. Oh and if you want proof i'll go dig up a profile on it right now and edit this post just 2 prove u wrong because you are wrong.

Greatest argument ever: "You are wrong!" End argument. You've obviously won with that kind of statement. [/sarcasm]

Obviously you like 2 argue because you can't grasp that fact that nintendo is DONE. As i've said be4 nothing is higher then god so they dug there grave when they made arceus.

Obviously, you don't seem to realize that Nintendo is actually a business, where profits are the primary driving force. My first statement in this post covers this already; Arceus =/= the end of things.

Since Pokemon is generating cash (and quite a lot of it), you'd almost have to be an idiot to say, "We're stopping our cashflow from Pokemon because we aren't willing to make something that can only match Arceus and not be better than it."

That's basically your entire argument so far. ._.

If you still can't understand that fact, You need 2 brush up on ur pokemon history pal.

There's nothing in Pokemon history saying the last Pokemon in a generation must definitively be greater than that which came before it.

Do you know how hard it's gonna be for nintendo 2 make another 180 pokemon with all of those pixels not 2 mention cries. And another region, new proffesor, new rival , town new gyms do you know how long that will be? They're not gonna take the time 2 do this again.

Numerous fan projects would seem to imply this is actually something that can be done.

Look, if Nintendo was that lazy, I doubt they'd have survived this long. Nintendo is built off going with what works, and the occasional second try for things that didn't work out the first time. Pokemon has worked. It's simply stupid to abandon something like that because, "It takes effort! Can we just do a Tetris remake?"

And unless you have a full rundown of Nintendo's numerous resources, you're not really in a position to say how hard it would be for them.

Sure they might make alterations of d/p but they're stopping at d/p.

That's right. Nintendo has obviously released official statements proving this fac- no, they haven't.

The fact that your even arguing on this measley matter means that ur arguing for the sake of arguing. Maybe this is a cry out for attention for you. So you need 2 chill out, Calm down and accept that fact that they're not making another game.

I think the main reason we're arguing right now is your stubborn insistence that Arceus definitively spells the end for Pokemon (when, in fact, it doesn't), and that they're obviously too lazy to make another one.

Raiph

I Wish I Had A Wing...
    Years
    I reserve the right to repeat Nintendo doesn't necessarily have to go higher than Arceus, but can create a parallel, opposite, or even entirely seperate "Ultimate" Pokemon for the generation. There's no written law saying each and every generation must see a Pokemon that is greater than the last. =P

You may not have noticed, but Nintendo's pretty dang rich. Massive advertising budgets and generally good sales on a lot of what they release would seem to imply that Nintendo does have cash.

And, y'know, Nintendo's obviously making a lot more money than they're spending on Pokemon. Else they would have discontinued it long ago. Plus, D/P pretty much sold the most out of all the Pokemon games Nintendo's had out before, so I'm fairly certain that Nintendo's making - not losing - money.

I don't see how the possible extended prolongation of the franchise would change the likelihood of a fifth generation. =/

Greatest argument ever: "You are wrong!" End argument. You've obviously won with that kind of statement. [/sarcasm]

Obviously, you don't seem to realize that Nintendo is actually a business, where profits are the primary driving force. My first statement in this post covers this already; Arceus =/= the end of things.

Since Pokemon is generating cash (and quite a lot of it), you'd almost have to be an idiot to say, "We're stopping our cashflow from Pokemon because we aren't willing to make something that can only match Arceus and not be better than it."

That's basically your entire argument so far. ._.

There's nothing in Pokemon history saying the last Pokemon in a generation must definitively be greater than that which came before it.

Numerous fan projects would seem to imply this is actually something that can be done.

Look, if Nintendo was that lazy, I doubt they'd have survived this long. Nintendo is built off going with what works, and the occasional second try for things that didn't work out the first time. Pokemon has worked. It's simply stupid to abandon something like that because, "It takes effort! Can we just do a Tetris remake?"

And unless you have a full rundown of Nintendo's numerous resources, you're not really in a position to say how hard it would be for them.

That's right. Nintendo has obviously released official statements proving this fac- no, they haven't.

I think the main reason we're arguing right now is your stubborn insistence that Arceus definitively spells the end for Pokemon (when, in fact, it doesn't), and that they're obviously too lazy to make another one.

OK then go search for yourself mr. I know way more. Go type in on google if they will ever end pokemon with diamond and pearl. God you ppl are so freaking stubborn. Your all arguing for the sake of arguing. Oh and last time i check pal they did release that they're thinking of ending the series. So why don't you get your facts straight. And your not in any position 2 say anything. Im more closer 2 knowing about nintendo then you wil lever be pal so chill the fk out ok? And my entrie argument is on arceus? Obviously you don't even read what's going on, You just post on what you think you see. You have selective amnesia and next time READ THE WHOLE POST. Since you insist on arguing on this you'r crying for attention by doing this. W/e if it helps you sleep at night saying to yourself that ''Pokemon's not gonna die Pokemon's not gonna die Pokemon's not gonna die'' Then go right ahead and keep telling yourself that Pokemon won't die. Pokemon's is gonna end and who's to say it's not ending with d/p? You try 2 answer that question arguing person. Anyway nonethless, your arguing because you have 2 argue in order 2 feel satisfaction. Nothing's higher then god and making an opposite 2 arceus is stupid. Get your facts in order and start thinking rationally.

As i've said be4 they're gonna be thinking real hard and they're gonna have 2 be pulling things out of they're *** since i don't think they have any more ideas.

Last edited:

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
    I must say you're coming across pretty immature for a twenty-one year old...

I find it ironic that you lecture him on not reading the whole post when you don't do so yourself. Nobody said anything about Pokemon carrying on forever, as you say everything has to end sometime. It has just been stated that it is unlikely that it will end at the 4th Gen, because as long as Nintendo still make money from the franchise, then it will continue. I agree, it will end. But it is unlikely that it will in Gen IV.

And from your post, what I can sum up is that you are saying that it will end at Gen IV because nothing is higher than a god, in this case Arceus. But you say that is not what your post is about, so if you'd be so good as to tell us exactly why it will end at Gen IV? You can't just say "I know more than you and they said it will end so it will". Also, an opposite to god is not stupid. Go to church and tell them that. Ever hear of Satan? Who's to say they will not make a Pokemon to represent hell? I agree with Magmortified, just because a Pokémon comes after something in the Pokedex/date it was released, does not mean that it is better.

And he is not arguing for the sake of arguing. This is a debate, in which we put forward out views and back them up with valid reasons. Which you have not, unfortunately.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Raiph, you realize that you have yet to provide any facts to your theory when Magmortified here has provided many. Pokemon really isn't going to die out so fast. It's still going pretty strong, even if it has gone a little of track. Everything has bumps in the road. Also, who said that the God Pokemon had to be the last Pokemon in the PokeDex? Could it be that they discovered some new species of Pokemon in an unknown new region after they've discovered Arceus? Maybe Nintendo will provide and create an enemy to Arceus, or a Pokemon that represents Satan, as DeanoDance said. It's quite a good idea actually.

Raiph

I Wish I Had A Wing...
    Years
    W/e like i said be4 i could rlycare less what any of you have 2 say. I have my reasons and i really don 't care what your's are. End of story. So stop being immature and ganging up with reasons 2 rant on me. And obviously you don't read posts becuz i said google it and see for yourself. Go on go google it. Anyway as i've said be4 you opinions mean nothing 2 me and i rly couldn't care less about what either of you have 2 say. Period.

BTw you guys have no way of proving if pokemon is ending with d/p so you'r in no position 2 be saying anything either.

Magmortified

Wherever I fly
    Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2009
    W/e like i said be4 i could rlycare less what any of you have 2 say.

Then there's obviously no reason to have a discussion. =/

Honestly, if you aren't going to care for what we say, why should we care for what you say?

So stop being immature and ganging up with reasons 2 rant on me.

Y'know, when multiple people are on the other side of the issue, and you're kinda alone, you really sorta have to wonder...

And obviously you don't read posts becuz i said google it and see for yourself. Go on go google it.

I actually did, for lulz. "Will Nintendo end Pokemon with Diamond and Pearl?" <- Exactly what I typed in. Zero results.

Anyway as i've said be4 you opinions mean nothing 2 me and i rly couldn't care less about what either of you have 2 say. Period.

I'm so glad we could end this discussion with something accomplished. =P

BTw you guys have no way of proving if pokemon is ending with d/p so you'r in no position 2 be saying anything either.

There's a larger possibility in the revenue Pokemon's generating, that Nintendo actually does have the options, etc. So I'd think we're rather more in a position to say Nintendo's more likely to make Generation Five than not.

... But you obviously don't care for what I've got to say, anyhow.

Raiph

I Wish I Had A Wing...
    Years
    No i don't care what you have 2 say. And i could care less if you'r all on the same matter. Anyway i better get off this topic for a little while be4 i pop off on one of you kids and hurt ur little feelings. And ur supposed 2 type ''Will nintendo end pokemon with diamond and pearl video games'' Anyway yea i don' care what you kids have 2 say. D/p is the last pkmn game and i pretty much know this for a fact. So while u guys are on the side u think you should be on, it'll turn up ima be right in the long run. Yea they're rly gonna make another 5th gen pokemon game. Sure buddy whatever keeps u afloat. And how every1 defends every1 even if they're wrong sickens me 2 my very core. You guys just want a piece of the action, you don't want 2 debate, you just want 2 defend the person who's wrong just becuz u want 2 argue. And magmortified, you rly need 2 stop thinking ur so cool cuz ur not. You'r the one who's gonna turn up wrong and when they say they're done with pokemon games ima laugh in your face. So just chuil and stop acting like ur so cool and you know everything.

Last edited:

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Αlso as ignored its an alpha so were the bloody hell is the omega. Also um yeah but the new design of shaymin or be it a new pokemon shows that nintendo is probably thinking outside the box now. That can show as well that a 5th ge is coming and cause of the new thing we have around here we will be very sorry for doubting the 5th gen as a stupid generic monsterfest. I mean look at digimon. Its still goin. Slim but still goin. With at least 2000+ digimon.

sandcrawler

slacking off in my spare time.
    Years
    raiph said:
    Ok dude are you stoned or something? You must not notice it but go ahed and tell me mr. I know everything, What's higher then god? Hmm? NOTHING. You must be tripping on something becuz you can't go any higher then god. And the profits. These games take ALOT of money 2 make pal. Where u get the idea that they'll have enough money is freaking beyond me. How long are they gonna go with this pokemon thing hmm? 5th gen? 6th? 7th? You need 2 realize that they're probably gonna stop right here at 4th generation. Oh and if you want proof i'll go dig up a profile on it right now and edit this post just 2 prove u wrong because you are wrong. Obviously you like 2 argue because you can't grasp that fact that nintendo is DONE. As i've said be4 nothing is higher then god so they dug there grave when they made arceus. If you still can't understand that fact, You need 2 brush up on ur pokemon history pal. Do you know how hard it's gonna be for nintendo 2 make another 180 pokemon with all of those pixels not 2 mention cries. And another region, new proffesor, new rival , town new gyms do you know how long that will be? They're not gonna take the time 2 do this again. Sure they might make alterations of d/p but they're stopping at d/p. The fact that your even arguing on this measley matter means that ur arguing for the sake of arguing. Maybe this is a cry out for attention for you. So you need 2 chill out, Calm down and accept that fact that they're not making another game.

(humor is outlined in bold)

Okay, time to ignore. I'm pretty sure after all the 2's and i've's and ur's we should have been doing that his first post in the thread.

What do you have against new pokemon anyways?

pokedex said:
    It is described in mythology as the Pokémon that shaped the universe with its 1000 arms. It is told in mythologythat this Pokémon was born before the universe even existed.

Nintendo just made a pokemon that happens, in pokemon mythology, to be taken as a god. Doesn't mean it is. Maybe in terms of legendaries nothing can be higher, but the 5th generation can always be described as made by Arceus too.

NOTE: I'm not saying that Nintendo isn't done, I'm just saying why stop there.

Magmortified

Wherever I fly
    Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2009
    No i don't care what you have 2 say. And i could care less if you'r all on the same matter.

You is making me saddest. ;_; Well, good luck in the real world, then. Let's hope you don't enter any debates. =S

Anyway i better get off this topic for a little while be4 i pop off on one of you kids and hurt ur little feelings.

Yeah, some person I don't know is telling me I'm wrong without backing up why. That's going to impair my mental health.

And ur supposed 2 type ''Will nintendo end pokemon with diamond and pearl video games''

Typed that in. Word for word. Still, nothing.

Anyway yea i don' care what you kids have 2 say.

Well, hooray for the older peoples, then.

D/p is the last pkmn game and i pretty much know this for a fact.

You can generally prove something if it's a fact. So far, you really haven't. =P

So while u guys are on the side u think you should be on, it'll turn up ima be right in the long run.

We'll see, won't we? In the meantime, until we get definitive proof either way, I'll stick to my side in believing it's fairly likely to happen, and you'll probably stick to your side in thinking there's a better chance of pigs evolving wings.

Yea they're rly gonna make another 5th gen pokemon game. Sure buddy whatever keeps u afloat. And how every1 defends every1 even if they're wrong sickens me 2 my very core.

Doesn't everybody happen to include yourself? <_>

You guys just want a piece of the action, you don't want 2 debate, you just want 2 defend the person who's wrong just becuz u want 2 argue.

We still haven't heard proof from you on how it's actually wrong.

Why would somebody being wrong make a difference in whose side a person would back, anyhow? If you think about it, just wanting to argue would mean you wouldn't discriminate between who's right and who's wrong.

And magmortified, you rly need 2 stop thinking ur so cool cuz ur not.

Indeed. Magmortar has a body temperature of over nine-thousand... or something like that.

My opinion of myself rarely comes into it during debates, so don't worry.

You'r the one who's gonna turn up wrong and when they say they're done with pokemon games ima laugh in your face.

Glad to see you'll be a generous winner if you actually are right. =P

So just stfu and stop acting like ur so cool and you know everything.

I was kinda thinking the same about you, oddly enough. =P But, meh.

Well, anyhow, since it's already kinda established that the argument's getting pointless, Imma duck out of Mag vs. Raiph now.

Years
    they could make it more of evolutions and prehistoric pokemon i have an idea for the baby pokemon of Octillary insted of Remoraid but Arceus is the God but there could be more like Hybrids so :P

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    I still don't think Arceus is necessarily the final thing possible. I will, however, admit that it doesn't go much farther past what Arceus got without being complicated or outright broken. I do however think it's possible to differentiate the formula and come up with something comparitively awesome - though perhaps not on as high a perch as Arceus.

As of now, yes, it is the final thing. We have no proof otherwise. I'm basing my argument off what the game has hinted towards. Something comparitively awesome and original would be refreshing, but if they hint it to not to be as strong as Arceus...I dunno, perhaps I just don't like the idea of a Pokemon 'God' New Pokes for competative battling would be cool though.

I guess Nintendo might've pulled the god idea a little early, but why does everybody treat it like it's closing the book?

Usually when the Pokemon 'God' Arceus, or any God in general comes along, the God who created Pokemon, it usually means they're won't be many more deities or omnipotents coming along.

Personally, I don't much care if it looks like Nintendo's desperate as long as Nintendo can keep it interesting and workable (totally need to see another manmade Pokemon).

I don't care if it's cheesy, just make it entertaining, something similar to GSC (not a remake, just similar) would be awesome. Original Pokemon would be GREATLY appreciated.

I suppose the idea of Satan and most other oppositions to divine forces that appear in plenty of religions is kinda cheesy too. ._.

And controversial.

What's wrong with the possibility of a major evil force? I kinda think it'd take Pokemon in a rather interesting direction by presenting a Pokemon that's actually inherently evil.

I'd like to see more about Giratina and perhaps it being anti-Arceus. They leave so little information about each Pokemon, as if they create and make no backup story. I mean, what's Heatran's backstory? Awesome Pokemon with little backstory (unless they make a movie on it)

Yes, say it's ridiculous without providing fair backup as to why. They've got a fair number of ideas for new Pokemon, the incentive of cold-hard cash, nothing so far actually proving why more Pokemon would actually topple the whole thing, etc.

That's business I gues...Not that exciting though.

If nothing else, previous success will give Nintendo reason to press it further until there's definitive evidence saying it won't work out next time. "It'll look like Nintendo's pulling Pokemon out of thin air," and, "It'd be ridiculous," isn't definitive evidence, last time I checked. Should Nintendo actually come out with a fifth generation, I get the idea a fair number of people saying it won't work out will buy it anyways. =P

I can see what you're saying, but a good majority in the past and now are becoming less and less creative. First generation and second were original (with the exception of Furret and Sentret) Third had a lot of sloppy done Pokes, Fourth I had admit had some of the best. They did do injustice to Infernape and Blaziken. No one uses Blaziken much.

It's an opionated thing. What's cool to me, ain't necessarily cool to the next person. The basic idea is that Nintendo's not out of options. And cold hard cash says Nintendo will take options.

They probably will, not changing the fact that this Arceus really made it difficult for a fifth generation

It may just be me, but the idea of a 'Wandering Master' Fighting type Pokemon just sounds awesome.

Opinions = Win, but I want a change, Wandering Master is getting a little plain.

Again. Opinions. I do think they're a fairly refreshing break, though.

That's pretty confusing...I think you are over thinking this. Nintendo is going to do what it takes to make money, and if that means their story is a little inconsistent, they're going to make the game, sell the game, and get rich off the game, as always.
    RESPONSE RESPONSE RESPONSE RESPONSE RESPONSE REPONSE BOLD BOLD BOLD

Opinions in bold above.^^^^^

Raiph

I Wish I Had A Wing...
    Years
    Magmortifed stfu please. You can't hold a debate for anything and your still noob on this site. And i don't care about your feelings or any1's feelings like you. I Could care less if i hurt you so badly you started crying. You have no info 2 back up your claims and uur in no position 2 be make such comments. Ur not cool, ur not awsm your a noob. You need 2 learn 2 stfu and just stay on topic. Your such a baby. You are not cool and nothing about you is cool. You argue just becuz u want a cry for attention. You'r showing off and you probably don't even know it. I know alot about what ppl say and your crying out for attention. I See it in ur words and what you say. You say it like a little child and i easily picked up on your babyish ways. And you dropped out becuz you couldn't handle it, either that or you think you'r cool which ur nothing but a noob. So magmortified, stfu and stop thinking ur so neat and cool and stop showing off. They're prolly not gonna make a 5th gen game and you need 2 learn 2 accept it. So stop being so babyish and stick 2 topic for once you noob. God you make me want 2 rant on u so bad but if i do i'l lget bnned which isn't good. So stfu. stop thinking ur so great, stop crying out for attention and go crawl down a hole noob. Back on topic. If they're gonna make a deity opposite 2 arceus they're gonna need more legenderies then that. They can't make a pokemon game with just one legendary. And i rly don't see it happening cuz what'st the plot gonna be? How's the story gonna connect in the timeline? All of these questions that you can't answer means that how are they gonna make another pokemon game? 5th generation? I Don't see it. What are the starters gonna be? What's the region gonna be called? What's the evil teams name gonna be? So im sticking with my facts and opinions you guys can stick with w/e u have.

Back