• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2004
    Advertising is it SPAM, YES.
    Is it annoying, YES.
    Have you been told, YES.
    So why did you do it then HUH.

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
    Listen. Calling PC a bonehead is not relaly gonna get you anywhere you spammer! Face it, If your forum was anygood it would NOT be on Proboards, and You wouldnt have to post it on a forum your scared of!

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    dude your such a loser its funny! we get made at you and you start crying all over our decent forums! wow such a loser! bye bye now!

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2004
    Ouch, that hurt even me. jk
    Can Kairi or someone close this and take out the links!

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    we're not mad! we're amused its funny seing losers like you think your being cool by cusing every other word! haha! so continue with your sensless ranting! have a nice day retard! :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2004
    Oh, i thought you were a JACK@$$. LEAVE US ALONE. Sorry for that, my temper level is really short actually I am PO.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    hmm... i wonder how much "fan mail" this guys been getting so far XD dont worry all he'll be banned soon (this is why we should have at least 2 more S-mods)

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    well out of all the possible times, NOW there is no S-Mods on...dont worry ill do my best to make sure your rep skyrockets down! XD

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
    Ya... FANMAIL! *sets woopie couchin under bj* HEEEEHEEE! You think your soo funny... your not.. your HILARIOUS. And you think postina forum is a right, HA, its a priveledge that isn't yours. The only forum you should be posting is https://pokecommunity.com!

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    its funny watching hime but hes spamming up the place >_<;; can you please just leave, no one wants you here, your real mature for an admin at any forum! *sarcasm alarm goes off*

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2004
    XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD.
    Yeah, how can you manage it you must be a very good Webmaster. *Sarcasam bells rings louder*.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Gah! The Edit option isn't working. o_o

But anyways, spamming like that isn't going to get you any new members, trust me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back