• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen 6th Gen Friend Code Sharing Thread (Including Friend Safari)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSyren

Veteran Breeder
Years
  • Hey, i'm Syren. my information is down below, so if you are looking for dragon type, i'll help you out. however, i only have like 30 friend spots left, so i cant add every single person. if you have a ditto safari, a ninetales safari, or a dragon safari like me, i will not hesitate to add you. other than that, i might need convincing. anyway, shoot me a vm or pm if you want to add my FC.

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2020
    Name: Trent
    Friend code: 2466-3978-1219

My Safari has Pansear, Charmeleon, and Ninetales. I'm in desperate need of a Safari that contains Phantump. Thanks.

Years
  • Hello everyone, I'm looking to add more friends. My safari type is unknown. I'll be adding everyone on this page. FC: 2079-8549-9217. Happy hunting.

Everyone on this page was added if they provided a FC. Please Pm me if you have the time and tell me what type of Safari I have, and what Pokemon I have, thanks. Happy hunting.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2015
    Hello eveybody! Here's my FC:
    2208 4845 7290
    It's poison type, with Kakuna, Swalot and Whirlipede - I know, it's not a lot!D:

I'm mostly looking for ice, fairy and electric safari types, but just send me pm!:)

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2016
    Continueing to look to add more players to my safari. I have about 20 slots left for Friend Codes (never thought I would get close to filling this, but why oh why should we be limited to only 100 friends with such a game feature that relies on it???).

Thanks in advance to anyone who adds me.

Please note, although I have both a 2DS and 3DS, that the 3DS is the only one I am playing much, please use that code when adding me.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2019
    Searching for Gabite friend safari, PM me if you have one
    add me if you want

searching for sliggoo friendsafari
    PM me if you have one please

Last edited by a moderator:

Corinton

Zodiac Assassin
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Jul 9, 2022
    My Friend code is: 4613-7070-1132

My Safari is Flying: Doduo Swanna and ???.

PM if you add me :)

ΩRαS

Creepin' up in Hoenn
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2015
    PM/Vm if you add me, I'm happy to add anyone.
    My friend code is 0147-0255-6583.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2015
    Hi, my safari is steel type - it consists of Ferroseed, Metang and Bronzong.

My friend code is 0731-4904-3382

Add me, let me know and I'll add you back.

Thanks

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2015
    Hi! Just got a new 3DS so all my friends are gone. If anyone wants to help me know my safari type and the pokemons in it, my FC is 5429-9129-4794.

Send me a message so I can add you back! Thanks!

Years
  • Hi, my safari is steel type - it consists of Ferroseed, Metang and Bronzong.

My friend code is 0731-4904-3382

Add me, let me know and I'll add you back.

Thanks

Hi! Just got a new 3DS so all my friends are gone. If anyone wants to help me know my safari type and the pokemons in it, my FC is 5429-9129-4794.

Send me a message so I can add you back! Thanks!

I've added you both. Friend code in signature :)

pkmnmaster69

When will this day end?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2020
    Hey everyone, I'm just wondering if anyone has a Ditto, Ivysaur or Frogadier safari, it would be great if someone who has either pokemon could add me. My friend code is 3952-7000-0777, with my safari type being water, which includes the pokemon- Wartotle, Octillery and Azumarill. PM me if your safari has any one of those pokemon. Thanks!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2014
    I need more friend codes to complete my pokedex my code is 1521 5204 2312 and my name is jsantacruz I have fire: charmeleon, pansear, ninetales

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back