• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen 6th Gen Friend Code Sharing Thread (Including Friend Safari)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2019
    my FC is 0576-8129-1379 and my in-game name is Indigo, feel free to add me!
    I don't know my friend safari type yet, please let me know if you happen to find out :)

Sirenita55

Team Popplio!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2018
    I don't know my friend safari type yet, please let me know if you happen to find out :)

Going to add you now, if you add me in return, I can let you know ;)
    2853-1216-7557
    Just so you know, your safari type is fighting and includes Pancham, Meditite and Riolu :)

Last edited:

Deníz1

Die Nacht ist des Freien Freund
    Years
  • Hi,

Im always Looking for People to play with

Friend Code: 1762-4055-0540
    Name: Deníz (watch the i isnt normal it's -> í <- a i with the dot pointing RIGHT!

Greets, added alot of you, Reply if you added me i will add back as soon as possible

Added You, add me back?`FC is in the last post above this from me

Going to add you now, if you add me in return, I can let you know ;)
    2853-1216-7557
    Just so you know, your safari type is fighting and includes Pancham, Meditite and Riolu :)

I added you too, add me back? Fc is in my last post above

Last edited by a moderator:

blissfully

Vivillon Hunting
    Years
  • my FC is 0576-8129-1379 and my in-game name is Indigo, feel free to add me!

Hi,

Im always Looking for People to play with

Friend Code: 1762-4055-0540
    Name: Deníz (watch the i isnt normal it's -> í <- a i with the dot pointing RIGHT!

Greets, added alot of you, Reply if you added me i will add back as soon as possible

added you fc 0877 - 4605 - 0375

Deníz1

Years
  • Hello everyone!

I'm new here and just started playing Pokémon Y 4-5 days ago. The last Pokémon version that I played
    was White & Black using an emulator but got hooked up after seeing the up coming Sun & Moon so I
    ended up buying my own unit and game card as well to become officially part of the Pokémon saga.

Anyway, sorry for the very very long introduction. I signed up for this forum to look for people who
    can help me with my Pokémon Y journey starting by formally inviting those who are interested to be
    my friend using my FC: 2080-0496-2209.

I hope we can get along and will try to become more active here in our good forum. Thank you!

P.S.

If you add me, please pm me your code so I can add you as well. Thank you!

added you!

My Friend code: 1768 4055 0540

Deníz watch the i isnt a normal its with the point to the right

Deníz1

Years
  • Friend Code: 1762-4055-0540
    InGame Name (on 3Ds System): Deníz watch the i isnt a normal its with the point to the righ -> í
    Everyone can add Me, if you like to play by times - I have following Games: PokeMon X, Mario Kart 7, Starfox 3D, Super Smash Bros 3Ds, Majoras Mask 3Ds, Hyrule Warriors

EDITED: HAD A WRONG NUMBER BEFORE, ADD ME AGAIN, I CHECKED THE CODE NOW ITS WORKING

Last edited:

ChaosFX

FC: 0018-2454-6578
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2016
    I just reset/replaying pokemon Y preparing for upcoming sun and moon. Going to fill up my friend safaries! So yea add me up, leave your code here or pm me and i'll add you back thank's..

PS: anyone have ditto safari or knowing someone? Goin massive breeding for competitive battle.

FC: 0018 - 2454 - 6578
    IGN: ChaosFX

ChaosFX

FC: 0018-2454-6578
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2016
    My Friend code: 1768-4055-0540
    InGame Name (on 3Ds System): Deníz watch the i isnt a normal its with the point to the righ -> í
    Everyone can add Me, if you like to play by times - I have following Games: PokeMon X, Mario Kart 7, Starfox 3D, Super Smash Bros 3Ds, Majoras Mask 3Ds, Hyrule Warriors

Your friend code is invalid..

Last edited:

Sirenita55

Team Popplio!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2018
    I just reset/replaying pokemon Y preparing for upcoming sun and moon. Going to fill up my friend safaries! So yea add me up, leave your code here or pm me and i'll add you back thank's..

PS: anyone have ditto safari or knowing someone? Goin massive breeding for competitive battle.

FC: 0018 - 2454 - 6578
    IGN: ChaosFX

Adding you now, you'll see mine in my sig ;)

Deníz1

Years
  • Your friend code is invalid..

okay i had one wrong number in there... thanks bro! (Edited the original post)

I will add you later or tomorrow morning, dont know if i will grab the 3ds again today, already had incredible 6 hours of pokemon and mario land 3d ....my head is spinning :-D

S4K

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2023
    Could someone add me and inform of what my Safari is and it contains... I have beaten the Elite 4, so all the slots should be allocated.

This is my FC: 4742-5487-1774

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2017
    Could someone add me and inform of what my Safari is and it contains... I have beaten the Elite 4, so all the slots should be allocated.

This is my FC: 4742-5487-1774
    I can check it for you. My FC is in my signature.

Reactions: S4K
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back