• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen 6th Gen Friend Code Sharing Thread (Including Friend Safari)

Status
Not open for further replies.

S4K

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2023
    Your safari is Poison type, with Kakuna and Venomoth. The 3rd slot won't unlock until we have both been online at the same time at least once.

Wow! What a useless safari. LOL

PS. I'm online now

Thanks again buddy.

stzy

the battlefield got weird.
    Years
  • Hey, not 100% sure if I'm doing this right but I figured this is where this question would go;

I'm new to breeding, and I'm looking for a normal safari with Ditto. I've scoped out the Safari list and I messaged a few of the users with Ditto, but no reply yet (and no worries, people are busy!) Just hoping one of you guys could help me out? My FC is 5387 - 1776 - 4730 and my Mii's name is Jim Slesus (my trainer name is Devon though, I'm not exactly sure how that works). I'm not sure what my safari type is or what Pokemon are in it. I'm new to all of this and have never actually had the chance to try it out. So yeah just reply to this (quote) or PM me, I'll try to get back to you within a couple hours, give or take. Thanks :)

EDIT:

Found out my safari type and Pokemon, about to add my information to the catalogue but figured I'd edit this post to avoid anyone's wasted time.

Jim Slesus
    5387 1776 4730

Safari Type: Rock
    Nosepass, Corsola, Shuckle

I'm still looking for that Ditto safari so if anyone wanted to help me out with that I'd appreciate it eh?

Last edited:

tylerkeeper

The God of Lightning
    Years
  • Hiya, my name is T¥ler Kee₱er. I am a Pokémon Trainer from Mauville City in the Hoenn Region. My Pokémon Partner is Lightning (Raichu) I play Pokémon ΩRαS/XY & My Friendcode is 4656-9796-1869

Sirenita55

Team Popplio!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2018
    Hiya, my name is T¥ler Kee₱er. I am a Pokémon Trainer from Mauville City in the Hoenn Region. My Pokémon Partner is Lightning (Raichu) I play Pokémon ΩRαS/XY & My Friendcode is 4656-9796-1869

Just added you, my FC is 2853-1216-7557

EDIT: Whilst I'm here, does anyone know anybody with Aipom in their Friend Safari? Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2020
    Hiya, my name is T¥ler Kee₱er. I am a Pokémon Trainer from Mauville City in the Hoenn Region. My Pokémon Partner is Lightning (Raichu) I play Pokémon ΩRαS/XY & My Friendcode is 4656-9796-1869

I added you.

My friend code is 5472 - 7258 - 7964

Zenovis

Greninja Joins The Battle!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2023
    Can Someone Check My Friend Safari?

The title says it all, just curious to know what type and pokemon my Friend Safari has!

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    The title says it all, just curious to know what type and pokemon my Friend Safari has!

I'll this post into our Friend Safari thread, if we don't mind, as that's where the request would belong.

Merged.

Sirenita55

Team Popplio!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2018

I'll add your code when I return from work, mine is 2853-1216-7557. If you add me in return, I can let you know what yours is :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2020

Can you just give out your friend in this thread, so I can help you?

Btw, mine is 5472 - 7258 - 7964

I know this may be a long shot but does anyone here have a safari with a Noibat in it? I want to get my hands on a Shiny Noibat and I did manage to get a couple of Shiny Pokemon during safari searches.

Zappo09 can really help you, his friend code is 0619-3270-2105

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back