• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen 6th Gen Friend Code Sharing Thread (Including Friend Safari)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cryptys

Vulpix/Ponyta Fanatic
Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2017
    I'm new and don't have any friends for the friend safari, but i would like them :)
    If you interested my Friend code is 4871-8071-6065
    P.s if someone could tell me what my friend safari is, that'd be awesome.

Says your friend code is invalid.

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    Yall can add me. My fc is 3368 2194 4930, and im pretty sure it's water. I'm looking for dragon but will add anyone

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2016
    Hello,

My friend code is 2981-7879-3925. Please let me know if you wish to exchange codes. I'm not sure about what my safari has to offer, sorry.

Thank you.

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2022
    Oooh shoot. I was going to add people, oops. Let me retrace my steps.

Anybody who wants to add me, I have two FCs for two different 3DSes.

Fighting - Meditite, Throh, and Breloom.
    Ice - Beartic, Spheal, and Lapras.

PM me if you guys want my FCs, and I'll try to PM some people who I wanted to add also.

Skella

Dark Type <3
    Years
  • Hey guys, Just finished playing Y and now i'm at friend safari with only friends =( Please add me =)
    FriendCode = 0705-5808-2085
    I also have NO idea what type my FC is so if you could let me know that would be amazing!! =)

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2016
    Hello, hello peeps! I have also recently finished Pokemon Y and am looking for people to add for the Friend Safari. Feel free to add me to yours if you want; my Friend Code = 1135-1112-8987
    Haven't the foggiest what type you will get so let me know if it's a cool one or not ;)

hoshizorashiro

Sylveon Lover ♡
    Years
  • Hey fellow trainers I'm here in hopes of making some 3DS friends so anyone feel free to PM me to exchange codes or just quote me in a reply or something. :3 I have beat Y since last month but i'm still working on ORAS slowly. (when i'm not shiny hunting)

My FC is 2080-0417-5691 if you don't see it in my sig or on my post and would also appreciate someone telling me what my Friend Safari type is. I'll probably do an edit on this post once I find out.

My inbox is always open so don't be shy!

Years
    • US
    • Seen Feb 26, 2024
    Hey everyone, I just finished beating pokemon Y and would like to make some friends for the safari.

My FC is 2595-4621-8241.
    You can inbox me if you'd like :D

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Helo everybody! :D
    I'm new here and i really want to exchange Friend codes for Safari C:
    I just beat Pokemon X and really want to get Luxio and, if at all possible, Misdreavus ♥
    My own Safari is pretty crappy poison type, but i still hope you'll add me:pink_confused:^^{XD}
    My FC 0362-0330-5800, please message me if you decide to add me! Thanks!♥

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2016
    Mostly hanging around and breeding and hatching eggs now, but at least I'm around, right? My FC is 0404-6258-4437 and I'll be adding everyone I can find on here. Call my Rudy, list me as "barkadeer".

Years
  • Hello, I'd love if somebody had a Ditto in their safari, but I would appreciate all other types of safari and pokemon

My safari type is Fighting with Tyrogue, Pancham and Mankey

Name is Dhev and friendcode: 3222 - 6849 - 4194

Let me know if you add and I'll add you back!!

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    Hey, I've been looking all over for a Shelmet. If anyone has one in their safari please add me and let me know. Thank you very much!

Years
  • Hey there, just finished Y and have no friends to safari in :(

My FC is 2037-1317-8335, and I've no idea which is my type or poké, if anyone adds me, please let me know!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back