• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen 6th Gen Friend Code Sharing Thread (Including Friend Safari)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2023
    Hey people I'm MelonTitan and my friend code is 4167-4566-5223. I have no idea what my safari is so if anyone adds me plz tell! I'm looking for safaris that have ditto, ferroseed, spritzee, ponyta, onix, or inkay. Even you don't have any of these pokemon in your safari, I'd be happy to still add you.

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2016
    Not sure how active this thread is but I just finished Y! Woo diantha ain't got nothing on me. Haha

Anyway looking for friends for the safari. I'll add the last few pages here and my FC is: 1693-5321-3897. And no I don't know my safari yet :/

bewarethewendigo

Hex Maniac
    Years
  • hello there! i've got a poison type safari with ariados, muk, and seviper i believe
    FC: 2552-5153-3874, IGN Wendigo

i'm on the hunt for fire, grass, normal, and fairy types specifically, but any will do!! :)

clefairydesuyo

fairy type pokétrainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen May 13, 2018
    Added a few more people :) has anyone got a Normal Safari with Chansey, or a Steel/Fairy Safari with Mawile? Please let me know~

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2016
    People with Fairy Safari

Anyone have a flabebe or any of its evolution's safari? I'm trying to hunt down its hidden ability and it seems to be the only legitimate way of doing so.

Please let me know so we can exchange friend codes.

(or if anyone wants to just trade me the pokemon with its hidden ability that works also :) )

Years
  • I started a new file and all the people that I had are never online anymore so I'd like to add more people my code and safari type are in my signature send me a pm if you add me?

PurpleOrange

still don't know what I'm doing
    Years
  • so i've got all safaris, but i'm trying to remove as many duplicates as possible so i can save space on my friend list, all i've got left is the normal safari, so i need one of four three safaris (need these exactly not one or two pokemon from each)

- Lillipup, Minccino, Chansey
    - Lillipup, Kecleon, Eevee
    - Lillipup, Audino, Ditto
    - Aipom, Loudred, Ditto

my friend code is 3626-2240-0934
    my safari is steel with feroseed, skarmory, and bronzong

due to said limited space of the friend list, i can't add you unless you have one of these safaris, sorry!

thanks to anyone who may have one of these safaris!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2016
    Hello there, I'm looking for a dragon type friend safari that has sliggoo :3 I've been trying to get a shiny one for a while now, and having one in a safari will make it much quicker :D my fc is 1435-6736-2923 unfortunately my friend safari isn't good at all, it's a psychic one with drowzee and Girafarig, but anyone willing to help is appreciated. Thanks!

Years
  • so i've got all safaris, but i'm trying to remove as many duplicates as possible so i can save space on my friend list, all i've got left is the normal safari, so i need one of these three safaris (need these exactly not one or two pokemon from each)

- Lillipup, Minccino, Chansey
    - Lillipup, Kecleon, Eevee
    - Lillipup, Audino, Ditto

my friend code is 3626-2240-0934
    my safari is steel with feroseed, skarmory, and bronzong

due to said limited space of the friend list, i can't add you unless you have one of these safaris, sorry!

thanks to anyone who may have one of these safaris!

Damn! So close :(

AleXShi1

Keep it real
    Years
  • Hey guys!
    Friend Safari: Normal, Aipom,Loudred & Chansey looking for people to add me so i can hunt all them shinies!
    If you add me please PM so I know who to add back.
    FC: 4425-1524-6334

Last edited:
    Years
  • My friend code is 3755-1143-4408.

Let me know if you add me so I can add anyone back.

My safari is a rock type with a Nosepass, Magcargo, and a Barbaracle

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2016
    add me add me pls i just returned to the pokemon scene and trying out the safari thingy.
    3497 - 4160- 8944
    pm me your own code chances are i added your code if youre on the latest page in the thread.

Years
  • Back on this site after two posts in 3 years haha!

My code is 4184-1937-3108

Would really love a Safari with Ivysaur if possible.

No idea what Pokemon are in my Safari, it's been a while, but I'm quite sure it's the Normal type. Have added everyone on the most recent page. If you add me send me a PM with your code.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Awesome! Thanks for letting me know. You're Ghost type btw in case you didn't know yet. You've got Shuppet, Phantump and Drifblim. I got one of your Shuppets with hidden ability (Cursed Body)! Breeding it now :)

I didn't know yet, thank you! (Specially happy 'cause Ghost is my favorite type {XD} ) Updating my profile right now

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back