• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

9/11... My birthday

Years
    Hi. Long time no see.

But yeah, today is my birthday.

So I would like for all of us for maybe 5 minutes or so to remember those who gave their lives for others on that day: firefighters, police, doctors, etc, and for those who are still in mourning for their late loved ones. Let's pray for the best of all of them that their lives will be filled with the greatest of hope to know that their loved ones are watching over them.

God Bless America

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    Yeah, this should be in the Celebrations thread.

Anyways, ironically enough, this is the date for my parents' anniversary. This'll be their 25th year together today.

Surprisingly, (besides me) you're the first person to even say anything about 9/11 infront of me yet today. So congrats on being the first one to do so mate! And Happy B-Day! lets hope you get some special 9/11 shrapnel for your bday? x:

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Happy Birthday here is your Birthday cake
    9/11... My birthday

Enjoy^^

-ChronicNightmare-

Pokefan2008

Objection!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2008
    happy birthday!!!! so i see you are twenty tday,bigg step in your life,out of the teens section

pokefan2007 :t149:

Wheelz4speed

Pokemon Collector
    Years
    (silent).....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................happy bday

Years
    (silent).....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................happy bday

4 words and 25 characters per post, please.

Happy Birthday. ^_^; I hope you'll have a good one. And I'll remember them.

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
    I laugh at those who bear silence.

Well then, happy birthday to you. I know I had a card somewhere, but I lost it. But that doesn't matter, does it? You still get words from me.

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    Kind of a depressing day to have a biirthday on huh? Anyway while we definatly shouldn't forget 9/11 I hope you were able to set aside some time to enjoy yourself.
    .......happy birthday.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Oh, dear. What a terrible set of birthdays you must have been having... happy birthday, anyway. It may be the anniversary of an act of terrorism, but it's still just a day, and your birthday falls on that.

Back