• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

90s cards

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2019
    Hello all I was hoping to find someone that could maybe give me a little insight on what my old cards are worth and how to find a potential buyer so I have a book of cards that have never been played with from the 90s I have pictures of all the cars in the sleeves and can provide close up pictures I just have no idea where to start with this collection. Thanks

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2020
    Try an app called tcg hub from the Google play app store it is a collectors app that gives an indication of the value of each card and allows you to keep inventory of what you have

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2019
    A very reliable price guide is on TCGPlayer[dot]com. Don't go off the sale prices some people are peddling these days on eBay.

Years
    A very reliable price guide is on TCGPlayer[dot]com. Don't go off the sale prices some people are peddling these days on eBay.

But if you do use eBay pricing, use the Sold Listings results, as some of TCGPlayer's pricing can be out of date, especially on a card that doesn't post very often. Like with Espeon Star and Umbreon Star.

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I can also give you a hand here if there's a few that you can't seem to find. :)

Back