• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

__ThE OFFicIAl KingDOM hEARts THREad__

Toto_720

Feraligatr Tamer
Years
  • This is the official Kingdom hearts thread ZOMG this is like the best game eva who's with me....

Years
  • Well, it's the second best game after FFX :)
    Kingdom Hearts has it all. Characters, story, music, battle system, everything :)
    Love the Kh serie

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Kingdom Hearts ftw. :[ I love the series to pieces.

My favourite game is actually Chain of Memories, the in-between game that no one played. I haven't decided if I like the new version of it or the old one better though. XD;

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
  • Hey sweet! A official thread about my 2nd favourite series of games. I personnaly like KH2 because of the Pride Lands^_^

Btw do u guys know about KH2:Final Mix and KH3????

.Bastion

O a t h k e e p e r
    Years
  • Hey sweet! A official thread about my 2nd favourite series of games. I personnaly like KH2 because of the Pride Lands^_^

Btw do u guys know about KH2:Final Mix and KH3????

Yeah, its really looking good. It will be a complete shame if it doesn't come outside of Japan.

Yeah, judging by my theme you should be able to guess that I love this game. Its really one of my absolute favorites of all time.

Cherrim

Years
  • KH2:Final Mix+ is sitting about...30 feet away from me? 8D; So yeah, I've heard of it. XD I couldn't wait for it to come out stateside (if it does at all x_X), so I imported it.

I've been playing Re:COM since I got it, and I'm not done since I have video game ADD and can't sit down and play a card battle game for more than a few hours at a time...even with the pretty cutscenes all over the place. ;_;'

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
  • Yeah, its really looking good. It will be a complete shame if it doesn't come outside of Japan.

Yea well sorry to burst ur bubble Key but its not coming outside of Japan. But it is in english with Japanese subtitles.

U see, my older brother is on forums.khinsider.com and he knows when its coming out.

Cherrim

Years
  • Ehm, the game is already out. And it's not confirmed that it won't be released outside of Japan--Nomura has stated that he'd like to give English gamers a chance to hear the Japanese voices and since it has an entire GAME packaged as an extra...it does have a much better chance than the original Final Mix. :x

There's still hope for it over here, anyway. And I hope it does come out because I wanna see what kind of voice they give Marluxia. XD

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • The thread title makes my eyes bleed...

Anyway, I LOVE Kingdom Hearts. KH2 is tied for being my second fav game (first is FFX). The KH series is my fav series. And if I could I would have imported KH2:FM+ if I could. And I can't wait to get my hands on KH2:FM+ Eng (if it does come out, and I do have high hopes that it will. There is a big difference in FM and FM+), as well as KH3.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Are you seriously asking me if I like Kingdom Hearts? o.o Kingdom Hearts is my one and only love. Okay, maybe that's a bit exaggerated, but still. =P The Kingdom Hearts series is my favourite series ever (possibly tied with the Final Fantasy series.) and I've played Kingdom Hearts 1 through maybe 5/6 times, Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories 7 - 10 times and Kingdom Hearts 2 2 times only because I had been borrowing my friend's Playstation 2 for 4 months and it was time to give it back. =P

Kingdom Hearts's battle system is the definition of ownage, the music is in its completely own class and as for the story and characters... *drools.* I just wish the Kingdom Hearts games would be more challenging. Sephiroth is supposed to be an uber bad guy of doom and he even has a buttload of HP, but it only takes a couple of minutes to beat him in both Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts 2. =\ And I almost forgot to mention: Kingdom Hearts is my second favourite game right after Final Fantasy IX.
    Kingdom Hearts ftw. :[ I love the series to pieces.

My favourite game is actually Chain of Memories, the in-between game that no one played. I haven't decided if I like the new version of it or the old one better though. XD;
    Yay! More COM:ers! ^o^ Chain of Memories needs more love. ;_; Come on! It has like the greatest Kingdom Hearts characters ever! Naminé, Zexion, Marluxia and Larxene get either very little or no screentime at all in Kingdom Hearts 2 and they own! >O Some people find the battle system tedious, but I strongly disagree. It adds more challenge to the game and makes you have to think a little, too. Figures many people can't beat Marluxia. =P

And before I shut up, I have to say I really want Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix+ to come out in Europe or at least in America so I can import it. I want to fight Larxene and Marluxia in 3D. ;_; *Finally shuts up*

Last edited:
    Years
  • I don't know if it's my favorite game ever, but it's definitely one of my favorites right now. I like everything about it.

It's rather interesting -- the first time I ever saw Kingdom Hearts, I wasn't impressed by it. However, I was watching Monstro, and that's my least favorite level in KH, so yeah... XD;; Then I got on the Internet and everyone was like "YAY KH 8DD" and I was really curious about it. Once we had a PS2 of our own again I gave it a shot and enjoyed it. ^__^ It took me ages to beat KH (I don't play video games that often), I beat CoM really fast, went crazy because I couldn't get my hands on KH2, and beat KH2 in less of a time span than KH, that's for sure. XD

As for favorite game, I can't decide. They're all good in their own right. KH was classic and had some awesome worlds and good abilities, CoM was portable and had the card system (I didn't like how you couldn't mess with Riku's deck), and KH2 had the updated gameplay.

I'd love for FM + and Re:CoM to come over, but I don't know if I'd have a PS2 or a TV. Alas, I'll be off to college, and I don't know what I'll have in terms of that. If I do have the means to play, I will. I bet I'll have fun too.

Smarties-kun: Are you sure no one loves Vexen? There has to be an oddball out there... somewhere... maybe... o_O

Cherrim

Years
  • I...almost love Vexen. Or at least, I don't hate him anymore which is practically the same thing when it comes to the Organization and me. YES, THREE-DEE DOES THAT TO PEOPLE. Wtf. I despised him because he scared the crap out of me for years. And then the other day, I saw a cutscene of him, and he's a lot cooler. XD; I like his voice and his facial expressions make me laugh. He's definitely not my favourite, but he's interesting enough to not hate. :[ BUT THEY CHANGED HIS LAUGH. HIS GIRLY, HIGH-PITCHED LAUGH IS NOW A MOER MANLY, MAD SCIENTIST-Y LAUGH. DDDDX!

Haha, I have capslock problems when it comes to KH. XD;

Anyway, I was disappointed with the difficulty of the games too. Proud mode on KH2 was easier than normal for me. And I'm playing through Re:COM on Proud mode (they added difficulty levels :D) and I'm not noticing it being hard at all. I'm just a bit underlevelled since I had trouble with the Vexen fights. o_o;

...apparently the "Critical Mode" or whatever it is in KH2:FM+ is insanely difficult. XD I'm scared of playing it, but I totally will just to see if I can.

Smarties-chan

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Nayana said:
    Smarties-kun: Are you sure no one loves Vexen? There has to be an oddball out there... somewhere... maybe... o_O
    That oddball needs therapy. =P I understand how someone can tolerate Vexen, but love him? o.o
    I...almost love Vexen. Or at least, I don't hate him anymore which is practically the same thing when it comes to the Organization and me. YES, THREE-DEE DOES THAT TO PEOPLE. Wtf. I despised him because he scared the crap out of me for years. And then the other day, I saw a cutscene of him, and he's a lot cooler. XD; I like his voice and his facial expressions make me laugh. He's definitely not my favourite, but he's interesting enough to not hate. :[ BUT THEY CHANGED HIS LAUGH. HIS GIRLY, HIGH-PITCHED LAUGH IS NOW A MOER MANLY, MAD SCIENTIST-Y LAUGH. DDDDX!

Haha, I have capslock problems when it comes to KH. XD;

Anyway, I was disappointed with the difficulty of the games too. Proud mode on KH2 was easier than normal for me. And I'm playing through Re:COM on Proud mode (they added difficulty levels :D) and I'm not noticing it being hard at all. I'm just a bit underlevelled since I had trouble with the Vexen fights. o_o;

...apparently the "Critical Mode" or whatever it is in KH2:FM+ is insanely difficult. XD I'm scared of playing it, but I totally will just to see if I can.
    They changed his girly laughter? ;__; That was the only cool thing about him (well, excluding his powers. *Brick'd for lame pun* x__x) and they had to go and change it. Of course every time he laughed I felt like banging my head against a brick wall, but that's what made the laughter so cool. o.o And I have to admit Vexen actually does look better in 3D. The green eyes look freaky, though, and the wrinkles look even worse than in 2D. o.o

I haven't tried normal mode on Kingdom Hearts 2 so I can't compare it with proud mode, but I have never noticed the difference between Expert and Normal mode in Kingdom Hearts 1. o.o I so want to try out Proud mode in Kingdom Hearts 1. ._. But still, yay for difficulty levels for KH: Re COM! I wish the difficulty would affect the numbers of the bosses' cards. It's pretty pathetic that a card with the value 7 can break any of Marluxia's final form's cards. ._. I would have imagined the final boss to have a deck crammed with 9's, but no. <.<

Critical Mode sounds like my kind of thing, then. ^.^ Insane difficulty ftw! I've seen a battle video against Larxene on Critical Mode and she dealt alot of damage, which doesn't sound very Larxene-ish, (It takes her two Teleport Rushes to defeat Sora with un-boosted HP the first time you battle her in COM. o.o) so I really hope the damage is because of the difficulty level. If Larxene becomes uber strong on Critical Mode, I'll probably wet myself. (not literally, mind you. xP)

Cherrim

Years
  • I literally could not fight Vexen with the sound on in the original. I would have to pause every time he attacked me so I could laugh my ass off for a few minutes. It went so much faster without the sound which sucked because I loved the COM rendition of 13th Struggle. XD; I was so disappointed to hear his new laugh. :(

I think they just have more HP in Proud. And during Disney bosses, the Mickey card doesn't come very often. :\

I'm...yeah. XD Apparently a Japanese player died twice just trying to get to Twilight Thorn in Roxas' Dive to Heart in Critical. So. That should be interesting. XD

Smarties-chan

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I literally could not fight Vexen with the sound on in the original. I would have to pause every time he attacked me so I could laugh my ass off for a few minutes. It went so much faster without the sound which sucked because I loved the COM rendition of 13th Struggle. XD; I was so disappointed to hear his new laugh. :(

I think they just have more HP in Proud. And during Disney bosses, the Mickey card doesn't come very often. :\

I'm...yeah. XD Apparently a Japanese player died twice just trying to get to Twilight Thorn in Roxas' Dive to Heart in Critical. So. That should be interesting. XD
    Yesh, I love the COM 13th Struggle too, and that's probably the only reason I could cope with Vexen's (literally) evil laughter.

More HP and less Mickey cards is the only difference between Proud and Normal? =\ That doesn't make the battles harder, just longer, so unless you love to overuse sleights, it doesn't really affect difficulty at all. ._.

Okay... o.o Either that guy really sucks or then Critical really is insanely hard. I'm hoping for the latter. <3

Cherrim

Years
  • Well, that's all I've noticed. :\ It's still really easy so long as you keep your level up.

Toto_720 - I saw that site...ages ago, I think before they even had a playable demo up. Never touched it though. :x

IvySaur

Kingdom Hearts is probably my favorite game series, next to Pokemon. I just beat KH2 a few weeks ago :) My favorite thing about it is probably the storyline and the characters...and watching the cutscenes haha, it's kind of like a movie. And the Organization. I wish some of them got more screen time though, especially Xaldin and Luxord. And Xigbar. Xigbar is awesome.

I love Chain of Memories too : ) But I'm having a hard time in it, haha. I keep getting lost.

Aww, I love Vexen! I know it's weird haha XD

Back