• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Big Hello To You All

Arcanine's Blitz

Master Arcanine Breeder
    Years
    Hello everyone,

My name is Cameron, I am a 19 year old University student currently studying BA (Hons) Journalism. I have always had an obsession with Pokemon ever since my parents bought me a Gameboy color and a copy of Pokemon Blue (both of which I still have and are in working order).

Besides my wide love for Arcanine, dunno why but for some reason I just love this pokemon, I am a big television, film and literature fan. My favorite set of books has to be the Song of Ice and Fire series by George R.R. Martin, such as Game of Thrones, Clash of Kings, etc.They are the only set of books to have made me cry out in anger and emotion more than once, and the television show has been able to do that as well.

So I cannot wait to start talking to many people on here, Pokemon related or not :)

All the best with your day,

Cameron.

Years
    Ah hello Cameron, and welcome to PC!

Arcanine has always been a fan favorite since the early days of Pokemon, and is still very strong and majestic. I never got to play any of the early generation Pokemon games, but I did play starting from Ruby & Sapphire, eventually playing all of 4th and 5th Generation. Did you hear the latest news about X & Y such as the new Fairy-type, and the various new Pokemon revealed? October cannot come soon enough! I'm am glad you joined, because we have Pokefans of every type here from all over the world.

And wow a Game of Thrones fan. I sadly never watched the series myself but it's pretty epic from what I heard so if you want to discuss it, and various other TV shows and entertainment you may love our General Entertainment section. It would definitely love an entertainment buff such as yourself. I do hope you stick around and remember to contact Cirno or another moderator if you need help.

Have fun, and it was nice welcoming you!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

DjentlemanJoe

A True Djentleman
    Years
    A journalist? Great to see another writer of some form or another.

I'm a creative writer or author or whatever term you might prefer. I write sci-fi and fantasy (mostly fantasy) works, so I can applaud your taste!

Welcome to the forums, I'm also new. hopefully ill see you around :)

Back