• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Big Hello

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
Years
  • Hi! This for just in case you missed my post in the New-Users Thread.
    I'm Kraka-chan and this is my first forum.
    I would like to meet new people but I don't know where to start. If anyone is willing to PM me, I'd be really thrilled.

Yoko-Chan

Weirdo <.<
    Years
  • I can be your friend if you would^^
    I'm new too, and am starting to get kinda lonley, since i got zero friends yet XD

Yoko-Chan

Weirdo <.<
    Years
  • Kraka-chan said:
    Hi! Nice to meet you Yoko-Chan.
    I notice Tidus from FFX in your signature. Just asking if you're a fan of FF.[/QUOTE

YOU NAME IT!! :P
    one of the biggest fans in europe to service^^

Years
  • Yoko-chan, I know you're new and probably don't know this, but please don't post more than once in a New Users/Welcome thread unless you made it. ^^;; Send her a PM instead.

Hello again! ^^ I hope you can fit in and get the hang of forums. ;D

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Ok hi and I'll be your friend and pm you in a sec just gotta post first ^___~
    Well just obey the rules have fun and stay active as much as you can.

altarialover :t334:

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
  • Well, I'm glad to see that we're your first forum.

Read up on our reading material, and enjoy your stay. I'm here if you need to talk.

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
    Years
  • Yes. You just select my name, go to "Post Private Message"(I think), then you just type what you want to say and send. I'll always be checking my PMs so don't be afriad to post me.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • I'm laaaaaate! :O If you're still hanging around here, I'd like to welcome you to PC. X3~ I'm Kelsey, PM me if you need help and I shall do my best. =3 Have fun, see ya~!

~Kelsey

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • Welcome to PC Kraka-Chan!! I'm sure you will enjoy your stay here. Maybe I'll drop you a PM later if you're lucky. XD See you around the community!!

DestinyOfAsh

Destiny Can Not Be Changed
    Years
  • Hey welcome to PC I hope you enjoy it here and I'm sure you'll make lots and lots of friends I'll gladly be one if you wish I'll send you a PM at some point ^^

Back