• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A brilliant idea!

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
Years
Hm,I wouldn't want to see you banned... Anyway I saw that somebody is also rep bashing me,and the saddest thing about it is that he/she doesn't even have enaought rep to really hurt my rep... O and does anybody know why Shinin was banned?

EDIT: Ok,now I know why Shinin was banned...

Last edited:

Fox♠

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 16, 2011
think it was because of lack of constructive posts or something
but either way I'd rather not follow him

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
Years
Yea,I must agree with this ne with you(I really don't want to see you banned). But you really shouldn't post that he was banned for lack of constructive posts cuz you are then one step closer to be banned...

Umbreon's Shadow

People say KYUUUU?YEY!!!
Years
Do you think they would?They dont say why.They are just playing around with rep.They could atleast say why the rep.I got a bad rep from the Spriters Lounge for stating people would continue to edit sprites that arent theirs.

Back