• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A brilliant idea!

Fox♠

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 16, 2011
well anyway
that's another thing, rep bashing like this
it stops now!

Jolty-kun

Years
I dont mean to offend, but I just think this thread is stupid, you are demanding attention XP, and there are already rules kind of the type, and whats up with a person just doing a thread, then the case can be closed, its not like the whole world is gonna be covered in spam o____o, and it has not really nothing much of you to do with it, just aslong as it makes the requester happy.

Also, what the heck are you guys going on about "Bashing Reps", dude, if one person repped you saying that, and you have no rivals, theres probably a chance that there repping it to everyone, like that happened to me once, and i WASNT the only one XP, and even if you get the bad rep, whats it gonna mean?, the rep system dont mean anything now, well much, and to ones who disabled your rep.. fine X3.

So I think this thread will probably get locked soon, but still, Id like to see if anyone agrees with ME, and also, how come you were acting so cheerful when you found out people were beleiving you, meh, i mean its ok, just wondering, its strange x.x

Fox♠

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 16, 2011
if that's the case then how come we arent allowed to make a thread per sprite?..

and yes we are demanding attention, staff attention, to make this place better

lock it if you want, report us if you want
see what we care, we've already made the ultimate sprite shop to stop these threads from appering

edit: haha more rep bashing, what a suprise
listen whoever keeps doing this, give us a reason why
it's pathetic and n00bish without a reason

Umbreon's Shadow

People say KYUUUU?YEY!!!
Years
Jolty-Kun said:
I dont mean to offend, but I just think this thread is stupid, you are demanding attention XP, and there are already rules kind of the type, and whats up with a person just doing a thread, then the case can be closed, its not like the whole world is gonna be covered in spam o____o, and it has not really nothing much of you to do with it, just aslong as it makes the requester happy.

Also, what the heck are you guys going on about "Bashing Reps", dude, if one person repped you saying that, and you have no rivals, theres probably a chance that there repping it to everyone, like that happened to me once, and i WASNT the only one XP, and even if you get the bad rep, whats it gonna mean?, the rep system dont mean anything now, well much, and to ones who disabled your rep.. fine X3.

So I think this thread will probably get locked soon, but still, Id like to see if anyone agrees with ME, and also, how come you were acting so cheerful when you found out people were beleiving you, meh, i mean its ok, just wondering, its strange x.x

I understand what you mean but even you have to admit that HotS is cluttered like hell.Its not like i care about rep but atleast they could give us a reason for that so we can improve.

Back