• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A challenger appears!

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2011
    Hang out, let me get this out of my system first...;
    Spoiler:

Okay better! c:

iaza16217235693100.png

NOTE: I AM REALLY LAZY AND PLEASE DON'T KILL ME IF I DECIDE TO DROP YOUR REQUEST OVER LACK OF MOTIVATION. ;A;

Other than that, request away! I'd only like to take a max of one request per person. So no bulk requests~ sorry! ;v; I tend to stay in order but if I skip around....well. It happens. :c
    prease to request and save me from boredommm. /sob

psyxe

Cubone Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2017
    gimmie a shadow cubone :) and a request at my shop, if its not too much to ask :) i would really like to use one of those custom sprites you have up there, their REALLY well done xD

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2011
    Shadow heart Cubone coming right up!

And whatcha' mean by Custom Sprites? Elaborate! Thank you for your kind words btw. I'm not that great but I try my best!

Onyx_X

The Onyx Knight
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 27, 2012
    That sprite of Arcanine there...quite possibly the greatest possible Steel-Type Pokemon I have ever seen. I love him so much.

psyxe

Cubone Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2017
    well, i do sprite pixel animations :) i was wondering if you could do a request at my shop with one of your fusions/retypes/ect that youve made :) i wanted to try out one of your sprites :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2011
    c; Thank you for your kind words Onyx! Feel free to use him as you like. I don't give my sprites enough love anyways. :'D

EDIT: And sure! You can pick whichever one you want to do. o; I don't mind.

Onyx_X

The Onyx Knight
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 27, 2012
    Your welcome...I think the whole ot is awesome, but the arcanine-aggron is the coolest to me.

psyxe

Cubone Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2017
    lol kk as soon as i finish with the eeve :) ty

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2011
    @Onyx; Thank you! I had a lot of fun with it. Even if I go overboard sometimes. >3>

@Psyxe; You are so wonderful! Almost done with your request. ;o I'll either edit/post it in here.

Onyx_X

The Onyx Knight
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 27, 2012
    How can I get the Arcanine? (I'm not very computer-literate)

psyxe

Cubone Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2017
    well, your request will take a while. doing these sprites are a big pain. have to tear them apart, scratch peices, rearrange in my animation program, and then animate. :D im done with the first step now.

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2011
    Ordddeeer up!
    ALSO; let me know if you want anything changed/added. ovo

iaza16217298448900.png

and here Onyx! ;o
    iaza16217266061000.gif

psyxe

Cubone Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2017
    hm... i got everything positioned, now to just animate. do me another while i wait? a nobody of the same, but with firered sprite?

Spr_3f_104.png

Onyx_X

The Onyx Knight
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 27, 2012
    Awesome. I'd like to see a Pokemon game with these in it.

psyxe

Cubone Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2017
    i could do it :D

its done, i just need to export it. :) just a sec.

98uko9.gif

was thinking of a dozen things i could have added to make it better but i resisted... xD too much just makes it look bad... simplistic, small, subtle looks better in animations.

Back