• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A challenger appears!

psyxe

Cubone Trainer
Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2017
    god i saw the "cute" and i was thinking... um... okay weird... and then i looked over and saw female XD

*feels stupid*

im looking over the sprites and i wanna animate them all so bad but im not too good at animating fire.... :(

that and theres so much detail idk if im good enough to pull any of them off... o_o

Last edited:

psyxe

Cubone Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2017
    hehe :) they were good.... hm i have an idea for a project, if you wouldnt mind working on it with me. :)

psyxe

Cubone Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2017
    GOD.... that was a lot to type and i forgot to save it! XD do me a favor, and copy that into your reply so i can archive it, a bit of that i came up with on the spot :D

Onyx_X

The Onyx Knight
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 27, 2012
    Hey...if you guys ever want a background story for anything, you should let me do it.

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2011
    ba dum pshhhh.
    iaza16217246251700.png

bored so I did a Rhydon in a palette of mine. c:

I think I'm allowed to double post in here? o:

iaza16217270793200.png

iaza16217221122900.png

If not I'll just start editing my posts. c;

Last edited:

Onyx_X

The Onyx Knight
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 27, 2012
    ba dum pshhhh.
    iaza16217246251700.png

bored so I did a Rhydon in a palette of mine. c:

I think I'm allowed to double post in here? o:

iaza16217270793200.png

iaza16217221122900.png

If not I'll just start editing my posts. c;

These are some More awesome work!

Drimza

Open up your senses.
    Years
  • I really like your palettes! They look very cool and your recolours are flawless. I also like how you make the shadow type thing around them. And your fusions aren't that bad. I saw the one with Lapras on the first page and it looked great :D

So on to my request. I would like you to make a recolour of a Kabutops using the same palette you used for your Rhydon. Keep up the good work! :D

Back