• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

a crazy, flea-bitten Salamance62 appeared!

Salamence62

you're gonna hear me rawr :3
Years
  • hiiiii guys. c: i'm new here, i'm a huge movie fanatic, i love books, the occasional scary movie and i adore the Walking Dead. <3

i love generation 5, i'm a huge dragon-type lover and all that jazz. i hope to make lots of friends here so... hi, lol.

Years
  • aweee as a gen 5 fan I welcome you here with open arms. My favorite generations are Hoenn and Unova so I always get happy feels when others are into one of them. Welcome to PC, Salamence! It must be awesome to be named after one of the coolest dragons.

Anyways, I recommend the Culture & Media section for you since you're into TWD and books among others. It's the go-to area to discuss movies, TV shows, books, music, and even sports.. you'll definitely find a home there. I'm pretty into scary movies myself which is pretty stinky since I'm also really, really terrified. Aha.

Oh, and stop by Pokemon Clubs if you'd like to join some of our type-based clubs, all right? You're going to have a swell time so stick around. 8D

Salamence62

you're gonna hear me rawr :3
    Years
  • thanks, Sheepie! :] and yup, 5th gen is so coooooool and fresh and bracing, hehe. i really like the designs of the Pokémon, they're just so legit. c:

will do, lol, i'm really looking forward to it! ^^ (i'm usually on the computer a lot so i should be active, but family commitments be family commitments so maybe not that much, haha.)

yuuuuuuup, i already joined two, lol, gonna check 'em now. C:

thaaaaaaaaaaaanks~

Back