• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

a day in the pokemon world

AuraAshley

Wê'll §†å¥ £ðrêvêr †hï§ wå¥
Years
  • if you could spend one day in the pokemon world, what would you do and why?

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • As a Pokemon:

Chill out and hang with my Pokemon pals and fight others and not get caught by trainers!

As a trainer:

I'd be a coordinator(I love to perform and make my Pokemon look fab). I'd perform in contests ALL OVER the Sinnoh reigion and try and win each and every one. I'd also be traveling with my friends, of course(Gage, Shayne, Brea, and Marissa). And I'd work my way up to becomming the greatest Pokemon Coordinator known to man and Pokemon!!!

templekeeper

Remember: you're a member!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    One day? I'd bring my camera and go to the Mirage Kingdom. If the film wouldn't develop when I got back home, I'd instead go to a "cultural site" like Fortree City or Sunyshore City.

AuraAshley

Years
  • if i were to go to the pokemon world for a day, i would try to find a way to meet arceus and see if he really did create the pokemon world or not

JaggedMan

The Cheese Pokemon!
    Years
  • If I spent a day in the pokemon world I would steal the masterball from Cyrus and catch Diagla and show off to my friends.

kingofjokers

This is not a custom title!!!!
    Years
  • If i was caught by surprise just wake up one day in Pokemon world I would be scared. wake up in the morning and see delibird deliver the newspaper and then see a whole bunch of Pokemon fighting would scare me but if i knew I would spend that one day catching Pokemon and then if i could take them back ill make them breed and fill the world with charmanders and inhabit the pokemon to the regular world

Pokedude45

Pro Trainer and Pokemon Fan
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2010
    It Depends what region would I be in?

If I were in hoenn I would check out the battle frontier
    probaby go to fortree and pacifilog town because ther kool

see as many exotic pokemon as posoble

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
    Years
  • weeeeell...

if i went to kanto i would make-out with lorelei

if i went to johto i would make-out with claire

if i went to hoenni would make-out with flannery

if i went to sinnoh i would make out with dahlia

:cer_love:

Autumnfox

Go with the wind~
    Years
  • Let's see...

As a Pokemon, I would how many Trainers I can defeat before getting captured. Then I would see what it would be like to a Trainer's Pokemon.

As a Trainer, I would like to go to Fortree City. To do what? I have no idea. >3 Maybe to chill out with my Glaceon.

Last edited:

©ereal Killer

Illusions or Real Illusions ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2011
    Pokenap a pokemon, bring it to the real world and sell it for a gabilllion dollars, or pounds... lawl...

Dj2030

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2011
    I think I would just Pick some Barries

and chill w/ my pokes.

Mabe catch a few.

Miss Soupy

o v e r d o s e
    Years
  • I'd probably chillax. Go see Volkner or some other cool peeps first and be all, "ZOMG VOLKNERRR," then leave after getting kicked out by security and whatnot.

Then I'd probably wonder around aimlessly, trying to find something to do. Maybe I'd come across Hearthome and enter a contest. Maybe then go to Amity Square, and as the day comes to a close, visit one of the Lakes. I'd imagine that they'd have lovely scenery. *A*

AuraAshley

Years
  • hmm if i was in the pokemon world, i would probably try to become the strongest trainer.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
  • I'd explore, meet peoples, hang out etc before getting down to some serious training :o

I'd love to battle as well, regular trainers but especially Gym Leaders.

Ayselipera

I would catch all my favorite pokemon and bring them back home.

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    I think I'd try to steal others Pokemon... :P
    I mean I'm only gonna be there for ONE day right?
    So I might as well get into some trouble while I'm there you know live life to it's fullest! :D

Back