• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Few Shiny Pokemon and a Legendary Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hi all,

I have a few shiny Pokemon available to trade that I was wondering if you would be interested. I have the following for trade:

Shiny Magikarp
    Shiny Raticate
    Shiny Sandshrew (Kanto)
    Shiny Tentacool
    Shiny Metapod
    Mewtwo

All of these Pokemon were caught in the wild and as such will not have perfect IVs and potentially may not have their ideal abilities. The Mewtwo is caught from Let's Go, and is not from an event. I would love to get a Shiny level 1 pokemon (any pokemon), in return as I would love to do a play through with a shiny Pokemon. If any of the above Pokemon interest you and you have a shiny you are willing to part with, let me know and we can set up a trade. Thanks for the time and happy trading everyone!

Steve

Commander Saturn

Information Broker
    Years
  • I have a shiny Litten or shiny Rowlet level one that I could give you, I do not need anything in return. If either interests you, tell me which, your IGN and a link code at your leisure.

Years
  • Hi, that's amazing! I would love both the Litten and the Rowlet if you would be willing to trade me both, I will trade you some pokemon I have in return. My IGN is Steven and the link code will be 9199.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back