• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Fire Pokemon I made up!

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    Well this is my 2nd spriting pokemon i combined,some and deleted a bit.This pokemon here is a look alike of cyndaquil.I am still thinking of changing the body because still looks like cyndaquil.Anyways its fighting moves are Fire type and Fighting Or ground Type im not sure.A move that could he has is bone club which you can get at lvl 16.

Name: InferQuil
    Type: [Fire] [Ground]

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    Oohh... looks nice :bandit:
    Did you make this from scratch? :)

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Aww, it's cute. =3

Though I have some complaints, mostly on the one that moves. The one that moves looks like it was choppily made (the animation I mean). That needs some serious smoothing out. Now this one is for both of the sprites. The flames look. . Mediocre. =| Though, I see you have great potential. Keep up the good work! ^^​

Destrozone

Finally Flyin' Solo
    Years
  • He fused together a Cyndaquil, Marowak, and something random for the eyes (which look incredibly out of place. fix that shading!) Thats all I can tell at the moment, although I do believe that you scratched the lower part of the body? I say this because I see it is particularly devoid of any shading whatsoever. Also, I assume that the flame was taken from Charmander. *Nailed it*

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    This one i was rushing and i couldn't really think of a good idea to go with so i grabbed a cyndaquil.
    (EDIT) i just made it look a bit better i hope its okay.Btw i made the jumping thing just so the thread would look cool Lol xddd

woah my images were getting deleted?

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    I actually can't see any of your sprites either. Try uploading them elsewhere and editing your first post. Also, be sure to have at least 4 examples.

Back