• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen A FireRed problem

HeroBlue

Pokemon Professor
    Years
    When i start FireRed, my Emulator goes just. Tried differenr downloads, but no work. Never happened before, how do i fix it? Thanks

Tried the 128K Flash-thing, no work.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Which emulator are you using? VBA?

If it's the problem I think it is, (where the screen on the emulator just goes white and nothing ever loads), close the emulator and just go to the folder where you keep your emulator and the ROM. Delete the file that ends in .sav for that particular FR ROM, so e.g. "Pokemon FireRed.sav" if your ROM were to be "Pokemon FireRed.ROM". Then, change the settings to 128k save file and restart the emulator. It should work then.

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    I have an easy solution for you, GO TO A SHOP AND BUY FIRE RED

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    Make sure your Fire Red rom is extacted and not compressed. You can do that with 7-Zip or WinZip. Save option should be 128K (option-emulator-save type-128K). Try restarting the rom with that setting. I'm talking about Visual Boy Advance(VBA). If it still won't work, then you probably need a new rom.

Back