• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

+A Friend's Fusions+

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    I made a couple, but they werent that good but o well :)
    +A Friend's Fusions+
    Magby + Elekid = Magkid...simple
    +A Friend's Fusions+
    Aggron + Metagross + Metang = Aggross I liked doing this one :)
    +A Friend's Fusions+
    Wooper + Aimpom = The Wooping Aipom! :P
    +A Friend's Fusions+
    Sableye + Gligar = Glieye
    +A Friend's Fusions+
    Mexican Psyduck. I know its off but I had a hoot making it :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    -_- Save as PNG!
    Saving as JPEG is not only bad, it loses the quality.
    Next time save as PNG, kay thnx. ;)
    That aside, they look nice, however the Giratina is really...:\ But that could be because you didn't save it as PNG...
    The Milotic x Sableye looks really nice :) It really works (suprisingly...:D)

Destrozone

Finally Flyin' Solo
    Years
    ALWAYS SAVE IN .PNG!!!!!
    And btw, fix your shading, its way off. Every time that you flip a part for a fusion, you have to flip the shading too! There is only one light source, and that is from the upper-left corner!
    Otherwise, you have a lot of potential, and should be moving onto hard editing sprites soon enough.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Only ever post your own work, weather he's your friend or not, you cannot post his here. I highly suggest you remove them before you get in trouble.

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2024
    Yeah, as Foxhound! said, don't post the work of others. Only post your own work, so we can see your skill and offer critique to help you improve. No one gives a crap about your friend.

I've removed what isn't yours from the thread.

Back