• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] a GOOD DS Emulator?

SpeedXaaa

Uses XD too much...
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 10, 2016
    I need help... seriously.
    I need help finding a GOOD DS Emulator, one that doesn't distort the sprites' colors (which is what no$GBA does). I mean, no$GBA works just fine, but, yeah, the colors get distorted (they're just a tad "greyed-up.")

I'm sorry if this is in the wrong forum. I'm actually wanting to rip the overworld Berry plant sprites from D/P/Pt, but I'm in need of a good DS emulator that will work fine on a Vista, like stated before.

Even if it is a way to restore the no$GBA's colors to be normal, could someone please just help me? I'd very greatly appreciate it. ^^;;

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2009
    Sorry but currently ds emulation is not fully complete. You get what you pay for.

Anyway No$gba is the top emulator. There are practically no others that are better so sucks to be you.

I think there is a way to fix this. Go ask on a certain emulation forum.

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2011
    I know a good emulator for ds. It´s called "winds pro".
    In baxaki you put the name "winds pro" and its the first thing". Its very good emulator.

SpeedXaaa

Uses XD too much...
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 10, 2016
    Sorry but currently ds emulation is not fully complete. You get what you pay for.

Anyway No$gba is the top emulator. There are practically no others that are better so sucks to be you.

I think there is a way to fix this. Go ask on a certain emulation forum.
    No, dun' get me wrong--no$GBA is pretty good... the thing is, I've seen sprites ripped from DS games, and the sprites have their normal colors intact; I just need to know what emulator I can use for ripping sprites and such, and just for that.
    I thought I made that clear, but sorry if I didn't. :\

I know a good emulator for ds. It´s called "winds pro".
    In baxaki you put the name "winds pro" and its the first thing". Its very good emulator.
    Alrighty then, I'll try that when I get home.

THanks to both of you for the advice/suggestions. ^^

Sweet Jasmine

s m i l e :)
    Years
  • Get the latest version of the New NO$GBA it got a bigger screen to play and more features.. Try to search it in google.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    My Post.....

Be sure to read the README first.You need to see it,to change some setting in the emulator,so it works with d/p roms

I'm not writing every time i post this CSS design

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Use the latest version of No$gba 2.6a and it will be fine.(even I encountered this problem earlier)

Reactions: Vie
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2016
    Get the latest version of the New NO$GBA it got a bigger screen to play and more features.. Try to search it in google.

did you mean No$gba2.6a + dump ?It's screen bigger than normal no$gba emulator.

~CyberKitsune09~

Proud Tails fan!
    Years
  • No$GBA is completely closed source, so, updates are slow, and there aren't many developers.
    I now recommend: DeSmuME (https://desmume.org/)
    DeSmuME isn't as fast as No$GBA (Yet) but it comes very close.
    Accuracy is very good, especially in the SVN builds. Finally, it has features like SSE2 acceleration, screen scaling, and basic WiFi emulation.
    Best of all, it's Open Source. (and Multi-Platform, Mac, and Linux.)
    Have fun ^^

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2009
    Emulator-zone.com Try to search there;)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    I'm from the netherlands, so please ignore my spelling

Last edited:

Late

Pokémon Artist
    Years
  • I say just use No$gba works perfect with No$Zoomer. I hated those black lines that became to my way before I got No$Zoomer and now everything's alright and nothing to worry about. I have used so many DS emulators and this one still beats all of them. (I think)

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
  • No$GBA 2.6 has to be the only good one thus far. I have tried all DS Emulators on major site and have not found one that is better.

Late

Pokémon Artist
    Years
  • If you downloaded No$Zoomer from good place you shouldn't have any problems. I first time downloaded it somewhere (I don't remember where) and it didn't work right. Then I downloaded better and it works by just clicking it and then it asks for No$Gba, find where you keep it and then choose game. You can make it bigger by just clicking from sides or by right click. I hope this helped.

Back