• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Hello from Dallas Texas.

2wise

2wise For You :P
    Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2014
    The name is Klyde Prince, family and friends just call me KP for short but on the web I prefer to be called by my username in this forum and elsewhere...2wise.

Let me be honest real quick, I'm not really sure if I'm highly interested in Pokemon or not, really. It kind of faded out of me a while back but it is safe to say I'm still a fan. But listen though, A week ago I caught my coworker playing Pokemon on her Galaxy(??), I was surprised there was an emulator (Drastic) for Android that supports any roms & it actually runs smoothly. Anyways, to my surprise she was playing a hack version of Pokemon Black and she gave me the website (this website) to find where I can get it myself. As I was surfing through the site, my interest in hacking roms, specifically pokemon, just elevated. I'm more then willing to learn & create one myself. I recently completed playing Blaze Black 2 and Light Platinum & they were both my motivation to start a project & complete it. I'm still a n00b but I learn very quick. Still going through all the tutorials availble & hopefully a mentor will show some love sooner then later :P

I was an Administrator for the LikeNaruto.Com community till we shut down a couple months ago, so I have some skills, graphically, when it comes to designing and editing.

Anyways..I don't really like to talk much about myself since there really ain't much I like to

share so I will end here. :P

Last edited:

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
    Years
    Welcome to PC!

Yeah I understand how that is. I'm the same way, I get into those phases where I love pokemon and then just kinda fade away from it for months at a time. Come to think about it.... I love video editing and graphic design too.... And I was a artist/moderator for an online game that was shut down before I ended up here...

Get out while you can....

2wise

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2014
    Welcome to PC!

Yeah I understand how that is. I'm the same way, I get into those phases where I love pokemon and then just kinda fade away from it for months at a time. Come to think about it.... I love video editing and graphic design too.... And I was a artist/moderator for an online game that was shut down before I ended up here...

Get out while you can....

Just registered today and already met an individual with common interest, awesome. I made a couple of anime AMV's based on OP and Shippuden, check it out sometimes. It's crazy how pokemon don't have top-notch amvs out there, maybe we should collab one day.

Oh maaan, I've heard so many good things about Blaze Black and Light Platinum.. many upon many good things. It's great that you've tried them! A lot of people are inspired by our talented hackers to create their own game and it's even struck chords with me many years ago. Never did make my own game though and the interest to make one subsided, but I will forever love playing through all the great games people here have to offer us. <3

Welcome to PC and such, KP! The Emulation board will provide you with all the tools you need to make a hack so you've come to the right place. Tell your co-worker she is super awesome for introducing you to us, hehe. Be sure to ask the staff if you're confused; for questions regarding the hacking board your best bet would be giradialkia or DrFuji, the mods of Emulation. They're busy guys but happy to help. See you around and welcome once again!

Shmew

Shmew The Mew Hybird
    Years
    hehe, hihi =D should friend me here, talk more, maybe we can get to know each other im ALWAYS looking to make a few more friends =)

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
    Years
    Just registered today and already met an individual with common interest, awesome. I made a couple of anime AMV's based on OP and Shippuden, check it out sometimes. It's crazy how pokemon don't have top-notch amvs out there, maybe we should collab one day.

I will. What's your youtube channel? Yeah we very well could. I haven't worked on a amv in about 3 years, would be fun trying them out again.

I've tried to make a few top-notch one utlilizing Boujou 5, cinema 4D and after effects.... Don't know why I never finished it.

Shmew

Shmew The Mew Hybird
    Years
    I will. What's your youtube channel? Yeah we very well could. I haven't worked on a amv in about 3 years, would be fun trying them out again.

I've tried to make a few top-notch one utlilizing Boujou 5, cinema 4D and after effects.... Don't know why I never finished it.

i have no youtube channel, my skype is shadowshizi though and my pokemon group on FB is https://www.facebook.com/pages/PokéSmart/625973497453244

2wise

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2014
    Oh maaan, I've heard so many good things about Blaze Black and Light Platinum.. many upon many good things. It's great that you've tried them! A lot of people are inspired by our talented hackers to create their own game and it's even struck chords with me many years ago. Never did make my own game though and the interest to make one subsided, but I will forever love playing through all the great games people here have to offer us. <3

Welcome to PC and such, KP! The Emulation board will provide you with all the tools you need to make a hack so you've come to the right place. Tell your co-worker she is super awesome for introducing you to us, hehe. Be sure to ask the staff if you're confused; for questions regarding the hacking board your best bet would be giradialkia or DrFuji, the mods of Emulation. They're busy guys but happy to help. See you around and welcome once again!

Ok awesome, hopefully we maybe able to collab on a project one day with interest :) I appreciate the good tips & you are definitely correct my friend, I truly did come to the right place to learn such on rom hacking. Thank you.

Hello there, fellow Texan just wanted to drop by and greet you! Have a nice time here!

Very much appreciated kind sir! Cheers!

hello mate just kiding anyway wellcome to the pokecommunity forums!

I think that might be Austrilia >_> but thank you!

hehe, hihi =D should friend me here, talk more, maybe we can get to know each other im ALWAYS looking to make a few more friends =)

Always? Then I'm down. Thank you for the easy access
    A Hello from Dallas Texas.
    i'll shoot you a couple pms though, maybe we can work on a project together or something cool in the future.

The team project account was deleted ever since our website was shut down but I did manage to create a new account and uploaded my first amv a while back. Due to being restricted, I cannot post outer links till after the 15th post so I'll pm you? Just let me know. And as for the programs your using, it's legit, I only use one video editing program with some add-ons, Sony Vegas Pro 11 with NewBlueFX. I recommend you to get it, go buy it or google it's warez link. I'll be looking forward to be working with you.

Last edited:

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
    Years
    The team project account was deleted ever since our website was shut down but I did manage to create a new account and uploaded my first amv a while back. Due to being restricted, I cannot post outer links till after the 15th post so I'll pm you? Just let me know. And as for the programs your using, it's legit, I only use one video editing program with some add-ons, Sony Vegas Pro 11 with NewBlueFX. I recommend you to get it, go buy it or google it's warez link. I'll be looking forward to be working with you.

Yeah that sounds good, just PM me. I use Vegas Pro 11 too, I used to have NewBlueFX too but I never really installed it once I bought this new computer. Probably should go back and install that. I love Vegas though, not to difficult to use and can mimic effects a lot more expensive programs can do if utilized properly.

2wise

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2014
    Yeah that sounds good, just PM me. I use Vegas Pro 11 too, I used to have NewBlueFX too but I never really installed it once I bought this new computer. Probably should go back and install that. I love Vegas though, not to difficult to use and can mimic effects a lot more expensive programs can do if utilized properly.

Awesome! & True! Vegas can do so much better then other expensive programs, but compared to AdobeAE I think their value is no better then the other, I use to use After Effects for more effects when I didn't have NewBlueFX. I'll pm you.

Welcome fellow Texan! Austin here.

Aaaaaaye! A-Towwwwn! Appreciate the welcome my southern friend.

Back