• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Journey in Disguise - OOC thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowDragon~

Dragon King Extra Ordinaire
Years
  • Uhh godmodding yeah... some people say it = bunnying, which I assume you mean... Yeah I use godmodding for stuff like

Ben's charmander emerged from the blinding red light, and it scurried over to Ben's side.

"Right, charmander use hyper beam on regigigas!" Charmander unleashed a vicous hyper beam and regigigas exploded....

Yeah not uber like that, but u know... overpowered.

Oh and also, sorry bout Cherrygrove, ill get it up ^^

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
    Years
  • I really apologise for my lack of posting in the past few weeks... first I had a cold, then I had to finish up work, then I had to prepare for midterms... Yet thankfully, those are over now. I just did a post.

...The last post before mine was on the 2nd? Gosh, I hope this RPG doesn't die or something... I hope I revived it okay. And I know exactly what I'm gonna do for my next post, so expect it soon (provided someone else posts).

ShadowDragon~

Dragon King Extra Ordinaire
    Years
  • Alright im back on, I hope it doesn't die xP Expect the tournament to be up real soon.

Btw after the first gym the rp is going to become less and less chapter based untill everyone is ready to do a free rp while still following common sense rules, you will know when your pokemon evolves, and not just after you gained the privilidge of deciding it.

Alright anyone please post here/main thread/pm me to let me know if you are still participating.

Half of the people abandoned it, and I'll scrap the whole chapter concept if there are 4 or less people.

We'll just continue to oppose team rocket, ill make a character and it'll be a free rp with open spots... I mean why make a chapter for two people.

Anyone who is opposed or agrees, just post something.

(Is any1 still alive?)

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back