• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A little help :blinks: I'm a slow artist

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
Years
  • I cant find out where to post if people want help on the Oekaki.
    I'm sorry if this message is out of place ^^;;

But I have been drawing on oekakis for a few years and I just take my time while drawing , Looking back every few minutes to see if it's looking right and when it gets to the point of shading I admire it befor I shade it in.

Now when I get to the point that I start admireing a drawing. My brother comes home from work and I cant work on tyhe drawing anymore.
    So as always I say saftly save.
    but now at pokecommunity oekaki. I cant retouch it the next day.

Two pictures have been stoped from this problem.
    Can anyone help on getting the retouch to work. o.o Some html may do it?

Just askin for a little help on that situation for I cant draw good without saftly saveing at least once.
    Astra the dragon might have looked good with it but she could have been so much better if I could retouch her.

And her brother Tess would be shaded and the bluejay would be finished.

This is just a minor problem to some but I have a big problem when drawing so fast I never admire the drawing.

So pleas if you can fix it that would be vary kind of you and I will finaly be abile to draw securely^^

Thanks for reading mods and admins. And other oekakiers as well.

I'll be back at 12pm My sister is going on now see yas laiter

ps:
    Sorry for not mailing the picham pichuman.
    It wasint working as a icon so I havta draw a diffrent pose of picham so it'll fit as a avy without heavy blure.
    I'll try and finish it soon.

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
    Years
  • Freenaturearts said:
    I cant find out where to post if people want help on the Oekaki.
    I'm sorry if this message is out of place ^^;;

But I have been drawing on oekakis for a few years and I just take my time while drawing , Looking back every few minutes to see if it's looking right and when it gets to the point of shading I admire it befor I shade it in.

Now when I get to the point that I start admireing a drawing. My brother comes home from work and I cant work on tyhe drawing anymore.
    So as always I say saftly save.
    but now at pokecommunity oekaki. I cant retouch it the next day.

Two pictures have been stoped from this problem.
    Can anyone help on getting the retouch to work. o.o Some html may do it?

Just askin for a little help on that situation for I cant draw good without saftly saveing at least once.
    Astra the dragon might have looked good with it but she could have been so much better if I could retouch her.

And her brother Tess would be shaded and the bluejay would be finished.

This is just a minor problem to some but I have a big problem when drawing so fast I never admire the drawing.

So pleas if you can fix it that would be vary kind of you and I will finaly be abile to draw securely^^

Thanks for reading mods and admins. And other oekakiers as well.

I'll be back at 12pm My sister is going on now see yas laiter

ps:
    Sorry for not mailing the picham pichuman.
    It wasint working as a icon so I havta draw a diffrent pose of picham so it'll fit as a avy without heavy blure.
    I'll try and finish it soon.
    I've been having the same problem. And I've been kind of ignored.
    This is the appropriate thread. But I hope a mod doesn't close this one instantly, as the appropriate thread has been ignored.
    Well, I had one comment but the problem appears to be with the oekaki. I'm not 100% sure about that and I would like the admins to look into it. I'll PM them if I am continued to be ignored.

And I would not know if the picture's you have already drawn can be saved.

Back