• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A little introduction

Years
  • I really should have done this before making multiple posts, but anyway, you don't come here just hear me raving about my own stupidity.

Blah blah blah, nice to meet you all. Of course, my real name is not Hikomi Yuuki, but please refer to me so on this community. I'm a quiet and opaque female who adore the pokemon franchise ever since I was about six, holding my gameboy advance and blindingly playing through my Emerald version.
    It took me such a long time to age and joining this wonderful community, but I'm finally here.
    Pardon my cliche introduction, but please to meet you all.
    (And btw, English isn't my native language. but it's not like some people care about grammar errors in Internet. )

TheFallenUmbreon

Dreams shall never fall...
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2014
    lol IKR. When I type fast and make a mistake, I just leave it and just hope they can understand what I'm writing. Anyway, welcome to the community!

Years
  • Hi there and welcome to PC! Don't worry about that at all, you may have missed it your first time and it's understandable. All that matters is you wanting to make one now which is better then none at all. :P Ohh nice Pokemon emerald was a great game and I still play it to this day. This is a really friendly community and we all welcome you with open arms. :) You seem really nice and interesting to get to know so you should have any trouble making new friends. Your English is actually really good to be perfectly honest! Better then some people who are born into the language. :P Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here, and hope to see you around! :)

Turn-it

Coordinator/Elite Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2012
    Hello and welcome to PC! That intro was awesome and very descriptive! Don't worry about typos....some people have typos with the english language just trying to speak it! It's funny you mentioned emerald, I just ordered it myself. Hoenn is the only region I'm currently missing so I'm going to dive deep into emerald whenever it shows up! But again Welcome! :D

Years
  • I'm very thankful that you guys have set out some of your precious time to reply to me. Something simple like that can make me very happy :D
    And I wholeheartedly agree that this community is much more friendly than some I had been. Which is actually very rare. :/

Essentials

Lost in Thought
    Years
  • Welcome to the Pok[FONT=&quot]éCommunity, Hikomi Yuuki. I've seen a lot of users nowadays that forget to post here, but it's a good thing you decided to come by and say hi!

It's nice to meet you, too. Have you ever considered Fan Fiction and Writing? With your grammar, you could be an author in a sec. I don't think your introduction is cliche, not at all! I've visited your profile -- I hope you don't think that's stalker-ish -- and I think it's amazing how you managed to describe yourself like that.

That aside, everyone in the Community is nice. Since your Signature, Avatar and Profile Picture is all set, I guess you don't need any help. I bet you've already read the Forum Rules, but if you haven't, now is a great time to check it out. I hope I'll see you around the Forums -- I think we'll be great friends.
    [/FONT]

Zeroblivion

Brotherhood
    Years
  • Hi there, welcome to PC. Enjoy posting around the forum and make sure to read the rules!
    Have fun.

I easily accept apologys.
    Now make a mistake to me and let me say it's okay!

Years
  • Thank you for your warm welcomes. :) I'm in utter amazement that you guys actually care about newbies like me to read through these posts and bother to reply... :D

@Essentials: Don't worry, I don't mind the stalking at all. :) You record of stalking is nothing compared to mine. I've stalked this community for almost a year. I has just recently decided to gather my 2cm-in-length courage to join. Yes, I'm painfully shy.

@zeroblivion: I'm afraid I'm too much of a perfectionist to make too many mistakes.(*self-boasting FTW*). And thanks for letting me off the hook this time. :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Welcome to PC, Hikomi. Hope you can find a board that gets your attention & have a great time here. I'm out.

Back