• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Long Time Fan Just Now Joining...

ToWriteLove

On Her Arms
Years
  • Hello all, as the title says, I have been a Poke-Fan for a long time, as in I started with Pokemon Blue the first month or two it was out, got Yellow, then Gold, then Crystal, then Ruby, then LeafGreen, *Takes a breathe*, then Emerald, then Pearl, then Platinum, then HeartGold with Pokemon trading Card Game and Pinball inbetween all those.

I have been playing the games for ages now and used to play the card game. I had stopped messing with the cards for the longest time after my mum had went and sold them all at a yard sale. -.- After the years rolled by I continued playing the game but never got back into the cards. AFter playing for a Magic for a while, I aksed my friends if they had any of their old Pokemon cards and if they wanted to trade for some of my spare Magic cards, thus, I got back into it.

I am mainly coming on here in order to learn of today's meta with Pokemon Cards, and also to talk with some other Fans such as me. I would appreciate any help whatsoever. :D

Thanks, ToWriteLove.

P.S. Who is syked about Pokemon Black and White coming to America? >:D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hello there! Welcome to PC! Since you're willing to learn more about the card game, PC has a board specifically for the card game. You will learn a lot from there. ;)

Anyways, just make sure you take your time by reading the rules and the most important thing: HAVE FUN! ^_^ Hope to see ya around :)

btw, yes. I am syked that B/W is coming to America.

Sho7gun

IV Inquisitor
    Years
  • Welcome fellow Long Time Pokemon fan :D I am a shameless 25 year old who, like you played nearly every version of the game progressively:
    RED>>GOLD>>CRYSTAL>>RUBY>>EMERALD>>DIAMOND

I used to play the card game but i was more into Yu-Gi-Oh!

If you wanna chat teams or anything like that, general advice or whatever you need, just message me :)

Enjoy the Site :)

ToWriteLove

On Her Arms
    Years
  • Thanks for the welcome Maganium, I am currently looking over the rules now and have another tab open for the TCG. :D

Thanks Shogun, I may just take up that offer. :D

And apologies for the double post, wasn't thinking. xP

Last edited:

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • Hello all, as the title says, I have been a Poke-Fan for a long time, as in I started with Pokemon Blue the first month or two it was out, got Yellow, then Gold, then Crystal, then Ruby, then LeafGreen, *Takes a breathe*, then Emerald, then Pearl, then Platinum, then HeartGold with Pokemon trading Card Game and Pinball inbetween all those.

I have been playing the games for ages now and used to play the card game. I had stopped messing with the cards for the longest time after my mum had went and sold them all at a yard sale. -.- After the years rolled by I continued playing the game but never got back into the cards. AFter playing for a Magic for a while, I aksed my friends if they had any of their old Pokemon cards and if they wanted to trade for some of my spare Magic cards, thus, I got back into it.

I am mainly coming on here in order to learn of today's meta with Pokemon Cards, and also to talk with some other Fans such as me. I would appreciate any help whatsoever. :D

Thanks, ToWriteLove.

P.S. Who is syked about Pokemon Black and White coming to America? >:D

I am totally skyed for B/W but I think I'll wait for the third out of the two to come out.
    Oh and hi. lol.

It's great to know that you were so into Pokemon cards and here at PC we have a forum called Pokemon TCG where you can discuss nearly everything about the meta game in Pokemon Cards today. You'll definately enjoy yourself.

Soo to wrap things up, enjoy yourself here which you obviously will /wink wink, and check out the rules and FAQ if you're in need of any assistance. If they don't have the answer you're looking for feel free to ask myself or a staff member we'll be happy to help ya' out.

So long. And throw me a VM or PM if you wanna talk or if you need help like I just mentioned.

Opticgoo

Ignorance is my best friend.
    Years
  • Welcome to the forums ToWriteLove, hope you have a good time here =]
    I don't have the honour of playing the games from the earlier ones onwards like you so D:
    But I like the TCG too, there's a forum for that too, so yay :3
    If you need any help, feel free to ask any of the mods or me =]

Manaphy.10

Not Your Average Gamer
    Years
  • Welcome to PC! I am not really into the TCG, but I am a long time fan and I would love to talk with you. What might you need help with?

ToWriteLove

On Her Arms
    Years
  • Thanks Curious, great to see that there are so many people here as a welcoming committee. :D

It's all good Opticgoo, doesn't matter what age someone starts something, it all matters on how much they like it.

And thanks Manaphy, messaging with you now. ;P

Back