• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] A-map: Inserted maps have the same name ?

negative

Life returns. Life prevails.
Years
  • Just like the title said - I'm exporting maps from a Fire red ROM to another Fire red ROM. They are inserted, but they all have the same name, the name of my starting town and if I change one name, they all change.

Does anyone know how to fix this ?

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2015
    I had this issue as well. I think it has to do with that there simply is not enough "slots" to put map names. I'd like to know the solution, as well.

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
    Years
  • I tend to get this problem alot. Make sure that the map type is defined, meaning if its a route, make sure its a route. Afterwards, go to the Map Name you want to change. So if it's replacing Route 1, make you are changing the name of Route 1. Then keep changing the names until its seperated and completely defined, it'll end up fixing itself.

Back