• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A More Fully 3D World!

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2018
    I found out playing Fantasy Life that some area still lag on the 3DS most likely Al-Majik at some parts.

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    I believe Fantasy Life allows you to control the camera on the regular 3DS? It's a bit basic but I'm sure it would be possible for them to incorporate.

Ahh well that is true, they can add camera control via other methods. I just find that using a c-stick always works the most naturally and effectively, so I'd like for Pokémon to take that approach, too.

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2016
    Don't see how people can think it looks anything like XY. They have more of a Col/Gale look. No more chibis which is awesome.

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
    Years
  • Just watched the trailer again and I see as much similarities to X and Y as I saw similarities with Black and White and Diamond and Pearl, there's a few similarities, but they've been hugely improved on.

It looks similar to Dragon Quest VII (which will be coming out on 3DS later this year).

Keeby7

Some Donkus
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    I'm glad the models are more taller and detailed, reminiscent of the Orre games. The chibi style of X/Y didn't get to me, but with AZ it kind of made me wish something like this would happen sooner or later.

poop face

currently playing crystal ♡
    Years
  • It looks so amaaaazing. Pokemon has come a far way.
    And I agree with what people are saying as well, it actually looks scaled and proportioned.

Ever since Y/B/R came out on the VC, one thing that I noticed is how weird and off the scaling is (not that I mind it tbh). Like the houses look like they're 4x2 tiles, and when you go in they're like 8x8's.

The houses in this game look like they're big on the outside as big as they are in the inside.
    I didn't see that in X/Y, tbh. Like, remember how small the clothing stores were?

God, I was excited when I saw how well improved the building were.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2018
    Also you can now see your trainer and opponent the whole battle. I like how they used the tall model from battles we had in XY and ORAS for overworld, would of been great to get that for XY and ORAS.

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years
  • Just gonna drop by and say people look like people now and not bubble heads, so it's good for me :3

Back