• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A New Arrival Hits the Floor!

Years
  • Hello all. I'm...actually not sure what to say. I didn't even know there was a new user forum here. ;-; But hello. Mer. I guess this is the part where I should probably introduce myself.

Well, the name's Dale. I live around Chicago, IL. Right now I'm a student, trying to study music and literature. If I had the choice of doing anything I wanted I'd either want to be a teacher or professor of music theory or, and wait for it... some sort of musician, preferably an edm producer working with trance, hardstyle, or chillstep. People are always so shocked when I tell them lol.

Well, as for hobbies and such I work on music, write (mostly poetry), though I have been working on short stories, as well as other things. I glove, although school has been taking me away from that. One of the things I am rather adamant about now though are Pokemon hacks.

I'm currently trying to work on a hack of FireRed/LeafGreen. I'm in need of help and ideas, so if you would like to be part of the time or have any ideas just comment and let me know. This is open to discussion. Any spriters who could work on trainer sprites as well as tile sets would be greatly appreciated.(:

As soon as I work on a thread for the hack I'll probably include it.

Edward Newgate

Everyone is a child of the sea
    Years
  • :) nice to meet you, Dale!

A producer for Trance, Hardstyle or chillstep? ... That's great! I love Hardstyle, so if you do decide to go that way, make sure you tell me! I would love to hear your productions!

I see you're into Rom Hacking. You should visit the Emulation & Rom Hacking Section! If you need help, there is a Hacking Team Section where you can start your own hacking team, so that you don't have to work on hacks alone. I suggest you to post your needs in a thread there, but be sure to read the "How to make a thread" first, since it has to be approved by a moderator first and it would be a shame if it got denied, now wouldn't it? ;)

I hope you will enjoy, and dont hesitate to ask questions! We'll all try to help you out as much as we can!

Quinn

Shall we get down to business?
    Years
  • Hello Dale i'm Quinn i am also kinda new here, i think the title of your post is very good, normally its "hello" (like mine), the forum is great you'll have a great time see you around!

Years
  • Good luck with your hack! I don't have any talent in that department but it always makes me happy to see people trying so hard to create their own. Creativity and imagination really moves you forward so I'm sure if you're dedicated enough you'll make something truly special. Welcome to PokeCommunity and great to meet you, Dale! <33

Oh, and if you're ever looking for someone who takes pixel art requests, check out the Pixel Art board. Some artists might be offering their services and we have quite a lot of talented spriters. Kind of wish I'd try and sprite more, haha. But alas I do not have a tablet at the moment. :(

Well, enjoy your time here, yes?! Don't ever be shy and be sure to involve yourself in whatever interests you to get the best experience.

Back