• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A new beginning

Koopa_T

Zygarde Infinite
Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2023
    Hello​

New here, 22, male, I go to college, work, and making a living. When I do get a chance I Play Pokemon Black 2, have 7 badges and my Pokemon are strong. I hope to play others online sometime ahead! Also been cracking down on Metroid Prime and soon getting Metroid Prime 2: Echoes in the mail this weekend. Hope everyone has a nice V Day.

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
  • Hey, TT!

Welcome to PC!

That's cool to see older players enjoying the series. :] You seem you got a lot on your hands with going to college and earning a living.

So, you're playing Black 2 at the moment? That's awesome! Have you played any of the other games in the series?

I haven't played the Metroid Prime series in forever! Brings back a lot of memories! :p

Anyways, hope to see you around & happy Valentine's day to you, too! :]

If you'd ever like to chat or have any questions, don't hesitate to leave a visitor message on my profile!

Years
  • Hey there, Travel_Travitron! Pleasure to meet you and great to have you here with us. ^^

I'm in college as well, a senior to be exact. How close are you to graduating and what's your major, if you don't mind me asking? You're quite lucky to be working; I'm having a hard time finding a job right now, plus my major requires us to take an internship in our field to graduate. ): You must be rather busy but luckily the internet/technology always helps to relieve stress. Don't know what I'd do without it, haha. By the way, you have an amazing avatar, I think I've seen those in wallpaper size before!

If you're interested in Black 2 and White 2, I'd recommend exploring and perhaps making some posts in the Black 2 & White 2 section. It's a great place and has some interesting discussions going on, making it a wonderful section for any fan. <3 Though we also have many other places on the forum to explore - check them out if you haven't yet, and you'll soon find a place here you can call home. Can't say I've ever played Metroid Prime, though... but I have heard it was very popular so maybe I should add it to my to-play list whenever I get a TV in my room haha.

Have a blast and hope you enjoy your Valentine's Day! Go devour all those chocolates and cupcakes and have a great day. :D

Maxresh

D-Little Dictator
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Travel Travitron. This site is full of awesome threads related to pokemon as well as non pokemon. I am sure you will love this place. Enjoy you stay :)

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Well hello there Travel_Travitron welcome to PC!
    I'd be in college myself but do to some personal stuff I'm not in school yet. But I hope to be in school soon. I love Black 2 and white 2 too. So far only at Driftveil City in Black 2 but it's as good and maybe even better than the originals. Happy Valentine's Day to you too! Mine was spent on my computer haha. Hope you enjoy yourself here!

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2015
    Welcome to Cardinal's Carnival of Fun and Excitement!
    Fasten your seat belts and enjoy the ride!
    I hope you have a good time at Poke Community.
    But watch out for the Challenge threads, Syd is crazy.
    Nah, JK. Have a good time
    Signed with dragon scales and printed in unicorn blood,
    MC Cardinal

Back