• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A new continent?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    "Well I'll go in first...if anything happens...run..and do not come back. Okay...here goes nothing." said K.T. before jumping down the trapdoor. Jolten followed behind him. He landed with a thud and coughed once because of the dust. "Holy crap..I can't see anything..hey Jolten you in here?" asked K.T. "Jolt."

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    OOC: I guess you are... ^_^

IC:

Trish took a few more deep breaths, her features slowly softening. Then, she suddenly lunged forward and gave Loki a hug.

"Nice to see you to bro." she said before pulling out again, her previous anger seemingly dissipated. Loki allowed himself a small grin, all fire and brimstone at one moment and hugs and sunshine the next, that was his sister alright.

"Don't worry." Loki whispered to Robin, noticing her primeval instinct of self-preservatorial silence "She just has to let off a little steam once in a while."

"Here Absol!" Trish called, crouching to meet the dark pok?mon as it bounded towards her, knocking her over and licking her face in greeting. Trish giggled, ruffling the Absol's fur a bit before getting back up again "Oh, I've missed you." she said, stroking the dark pok?mon on a spot behind its ear, causing it to coo with delight. "And so has Doomy too, haven't you?"

"Doom!" the Houndoom replied with a vigorous nod, trying to signify that it was best for the two canine pok?mon to get back to playing as soon as possible.

Trish nodded, wiping the saliva off her face and smiling as the two bounded of once more. She then turned over to Robin, noticing the girl for the first time.

"Hi." she called cheerfully, walking over to her "I'm Trish, what's your name?"

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years

Robin smiled at Trish as she lost all traces of anger.

"My name's Robin. Nice to meetcha." Robin grinned broadly, waving in hyperness. "And.. Well.. We have to go down there now. The final clue is there."

Robin gulped as she hesitantly followed K.T. down the trap door, not sure whether the others would follow or not. Fishy whined once, upset at not getting a reward, but shrugged it off anyways and leaped into the corridor after Robin.

It was way too dark to see anything.. a Pokemon needed to use Flash. But it was too dark to even grab at one's Pokeballs.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    "Okay, then!" Trish called, whistling to the Houndoom who soon joined her obediently, if a bit reluctantly, as she went down after Robin. "Come on slowpoke!" she called to her brother before dissapearing from view.

Loki grinned, calling Absol to him and following the others.

"Gee, it's dark in here" Trish thought out loud as she reached the floor, "I know." she fumbled along her belt until her hand grasped a particularly smooth pok?ball, the one containing a very special pok?mon. "Starlet! I choose you!"

With a kind of hum, an unusually coloured Starmie appeared on the floor, the bright glow from its core illuminating the environment a bit.

"Still showing that one of..." Loki said quietly, having seen her sister's prized Starmie many times already. "It does come in handy though..."

"Neat, isn't she?" Trish asked enthusiastically, eyeing her Starmie with obvious affection. "She shines brighter than any other Starmie."

"She?" Loki asked "'She' doesn't even have a gender."

"Pfft...you're just jealous." Trish retorted, walking forward with a proud swagger and nearly falling into a chasm that suddenly opened up before her.

"Whoa!" Loki quickly rushed forward, grabbing his sister and pulling her back before she fell down. "You should watch where you're going." he scolded, concern etched in his voice. "These ruins are dangerous, you know."

"I know that." Trish replied indignantly, snatching her hand out of Loki's grasp.

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    "Wow.. she's really neat." Robin eyed Starlet with wonder.

Fishy, however, took this oppurtunity to start up another poke war. At first, he stared thoroughly at Starlet because she was a large shiny object. Once he realized she was actually a living Starmie, he reached out, and in one swift motion, poked Starlet's center jewel of sparkliness before retreating away from the light she cast.

"Stay close, Fishy! This isn't a time for games!" Robin scolded, noting what her Pokemon was doing. What sounded like a Pokemon's laughter ensued, before Fishy wandered back towards the light, waiting for Starlet's reaction.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    "I wouldn't do that if I were you." Trish remarked to Fishy, noticing that Starlet's mood was shifting even though the pok?mon couldn't express it in lack of a face "Starlet doesn't go easy on anyone, even the adorable." she beamed admiringly at the Svampert.

"Here we go again..." Loki muttered for himself, rolling his eyes as he walked in the light of the Starmie.

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    Fishy took Trish's compliment, beaming. Ah, but if he couldn't poke, what could he do? The Swampert leaped in front of Starlet once more, eventually bounding around the Starmie in a circle, trying to get the Starmie to play with him.

Robin sighed at Fishy's behaviour, turning towards the end of the passageway that K.T. was at, hoping to spy something in the distance, but to no avail.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    "Erm...I'm not sure I want to.." said Emily, still up top.

"Come on down! Its safe! I'll catch you!" urged K.T., though it would be impossible to see anything.

"Oh yeah that's funny." said Emily sarcastically.

"Fine..Jolten, charge your needles and fire them at the walls." ordered K.T. Jolten did as was told and fired its needles at the walls. Thousands or brightly lit needles stuck onto the walls, allowing sight in the ruins. "Good job Jolten. So we have this area lit. Starlet should cover us the rest of the way." said K.T.

Emily jumped down with her Flareon onto the ground. "This really doesn't feel right..." said Emily. Emily then noticed Trish. "Oh hey Trish..sorry about forgetting you.."
    said Emily..

"Well I'd rather not waste time now.." said K.T. walking down the dimly lit corridor.

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    "Ah, much better." Robin exclaimed as Jolten's needles gave the corridor light. As this happened, Fishy almost immediately lost his interest in Starlet, wandering over to the walls. He poked several of the firmly attached needles, grinning broadly as he realized that the group was basically surrounded on all sides by shiny objects.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Emily followed as K.T. walked down the corridor into the darkness. After walking for a few minutes she found her self in a big room, A rather large rock with inscriptions on it. "Wow." said Emily. "What is it?" asked Emily.

"I honestly don't know how to describe it. But its the door to finding the clue. And I have the key." replied K.T.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    OOC: Hey guys. It seems I have missed out big time. Well time to start catching up.

IC: Following the group through the dark corridor, we came upon a large rock with inscriptions encarved onto it. "Hey." I said staring at the inscriptions. "I've seen this before but where? Heh. Sorry guys. I have bad memories." I told the group.

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    OOC: No worries. =3 I have felt your pain before. XD

"Really?" Robin replied as Jay spoke up for the first time in a while.

"It's okay, everyone forgets things." Robin ended right there, walking directly up to the inscriptions. They looked almost like letters, but they were too ancient and too.. different from ordinary letters to make out.

Fishy, finally bored of trying to get the other Pokemon to play, wandered over to the large stone slab as well. Reaching out with one paw, he began to trace a line on the surface of the rock, only to get one paw segment caught in a slit on the rock. Annoyed, he was easily able to wedge it out, following up by glaring at the annoying little slit, which looked strangely like a keyhole.

OOC: You know what to do, Cha-Cha. =3

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    OOC: Yes I do..XD

IC: K.T. noticed as Fishy found the slot to which he was searching. "Yet again you amaze me...I'd give you a treat but I don't have much on me.." said K.T. grinning. K.T. moved to where the slot was located. He unsheathed the blade and began to read the words on the tablet. His eyes following intently with the words. He then motioned his sword in a strange way before lunging it into the slit. As he turned the handle like a key the symbols began to glow a constantly changing color. The whole room filled with blinding light. The light drew back into the symbols, engulfing Kei'ichi within. The sword was forced out of the slit by the light, flipped then struck into the ground, with dust blown away from a distance of the radius of the hole.

Emily regained her sight and noticed Kei'ichi disappeared into the tablet. She ran to it and began to bang on it. "K.T.!" Can you hear me?! Say anything!" exclaimed Emily who withdrew several steps back. "What..just happened?" asked Emily, who directed the question to no one in particular.

OOC: Wow..that was..probably the best all day..XD

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    OOC: Fisheh needs a treat. XD

IC:

Fishy seemed unaware of K.T.'s words, more interested in winning over the slit in a staring contest. As K.T.'s actions caused the tablet to brilliantly flash, the Swampert was overtaken in surprise, instantly reaching up to cover his eyes, all the while howling in pain. He had been a tad too intent in the staring contest thing..

As the light died down, Robin, who had shielded her eyes like the others, completely blew off K.T.'s disappearence, rushing over to Fishy's side.

"Ackness! It's okay, Fishy.. It'll wear off.." Robin whispered to her Swampert, hugging him affectionately as he cringed from the throbbing of his sore eyes.

Finally, the other side of the situation sank in, and so did Emily's question.

"Oh! Well.. I-I'm not sure.." Robin trailed off, raising her head so she could stare straight at the tablet.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    "That was...unusual." Loki confessed, walking forward to inspect the tablet. "Let's hope K.T. knows what he's doing..."

"Shel-gooon." Shellgon pointed out.

"You know Shellgon, that's getting really old really fast." Loki commented to the dragon pok?mon without interrupting his investigation.

"How can you be so casual at time like this?!" Trish exclaimed, shocked by K.T.'s sudden dissapearance and a good bit annoyed at her brother's reaction. Or rather his lack thereof.

"At a time like this..." Loki replied calmly, "What would be the benefit of panicking?"

"Well...Um...fine!" Trish snapped, "But you're still a weirdo, you know that?"

"Guess it takes one to know one..." the boy replied nonchalantly, attempting to decipher the descriptions without much success.

Last edited:

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    K.T. found himself in a room that found no end and allowed no sight. He couldn't walk nor could he feel. He could only hear, and speak. "What in the hell..?"asked K.T. his head still in pain from the blindness that occured. "Kei'ichi." said a mysterious voice in a deep and loud tone. "What? Who are you?" asked K.T. trying to look around but knowing all he could see was darkness. "What the hell do you want from me dammit!?" exclaimed Kei'ichi. "I want you to find Karando. I am Charmazius. You forefather from many years before. There is no need to be angered, nor scared. I am here to guide you to the final clue." said Charmazius. "Why do you keep saying the final clue if the final clue is the map?" asked K.T., regaining his tone of voice. "There is no map Kei'ichi." said Charmazius. "No map? Then how are we going to get their? Why did you mislead me on the clue that had that riddle about the big hand and all that crap? You didn't mislead me on the clues before. Its like I'm on a fricking wild goose chase." said K.T. "Mislead you? You are at a big hand. The hand of god. You are in Heaven." said Charmazius. "So I'm dead? But...Karandor..my destiny..all a lie?" asked K.T. "No. Just a taste of things to come. By the time you leave here you will know everything you need to know. There is no map. To get there you will use knowledge I have long since stored for you. You will know absolutely everything I ever knew. And when you depart from here you will also have a new pokemon." said Charmazius. Before K.T. managed a word he was back at the ruins. His body went through the tablet and he was on the ground. He immediately checked his belt and found a new pokeball there. It certainly seemed ancient because of its design.

"K.T.! What happened? Are you ok?" asked Emily. Who quickly ran to his side.

"I don't know...but I came in communication with...Charmazius...my forefather..he told me...everything I needed to know...though he gave me much more than that..his memories...his feelings...everything.." said K.T. who stood up examining himself and then held the pokeball in his hand.

"Is that a rock K.T.?" asked Emily who took a short glimpse at the ancient ball.

"No...its a pokeball..Charmazius gave it to me....but I can't keep it.." said K.T.

"Why not? It is yours. Charmaz--something gave it to you right? So its yours." replied Emily.

"No. I can't..I already have all I need...here you take it. Consider it a gift." said K.T. while handing the ball to her.

"K.T.? Why?" asked Emily.

"I won't need it. Charmazius told me so. Its better off you have it." said K.T.

"Fine Kei'Ichi. You win this time." said Emily while taking the ball. As she held it the ball changed color and shape. It looked more like a modern day ball, but it was completely gold, aside from the black lining that showed where the ball opened. "Whoa." said Emily as she felt a sudden surge of power.

"See. It was meant for you." said K.T. who smiled. Soon after he smiled there was a loud crashing noise which sounded like a roar of water. "We're being flooded!" exclaimed K.T. who took a sudden step back from shock of the crashing sound. Water coming from the trapdoor that was still opened. "Jolten return!" said K.T.

"Good idea. Flaree return!" said Emily, who did the same as K.T.

"I hope all of you can swim...but I hope you know we also can't go back the way we came in." said K.T. who took his sword and sheathed it once again.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Loki reacted quickly to the change, maintaining his cool and withdrawing Shellgon. The 'Welcome back's and 'I was so worried's would just have to wait. "Everyone!" he called out as the water came rushing in "Grab hold of an aquatic pok?mon and hope for the best! Seadra go!"

The seahorse pok?mon appeared with a loud cry, and Loki quickly took a hold of a non-poisonous part of its body so that the water pok?mon could serve as a kind of bouy and guide while Trish rushed over to Starlet and took a hold of it as well. "When that water comes, I want you to find us the quickest way out, understood?" Loki asked the Seadra.

"Dra" the pok?mon replied with an affirmative nod, bracing itself for the wave to come.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back