• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A new continent?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    "Good Idea! Lets go Mailo!" said Emily while releasing her Milotic. She held on as Mailo went into the water that was coming from the opposite direction.

K.T. made no sudden moves. He released his pokeball that was marked "M". And released it. on to what ground was left. The pokemon appeared and waited for orders.

Emily could only hear muffled sounds because she was underwater , but it seemed K.T. was having trouble with his pokemon. Though she knew him better than that she was worried.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Holding his breath, Loki suddenly came to think of something. He reached for one of the balls on his belt with one hand, and threw it with all his might towards the surface. There was no command spoken, but it shouldn't matter for this pok?mon.

"Laaatiiii!" the Latias emerged with a melodic cry, more than a little confused by her surroundings and worried when she noticed that her trainer was underwater.

"Lati!"
    Loki shot out psychically "Try to surpress the water-level with psychic!"

The dragon pok?mon nodded and focused her powers, the entire water-mass around them suddenly grinding to a dead halt.

Loki and Seadra surfaced in what little area was still above the water, and the boy patted his pok?mon affectionately as soon as he had taken himself a large lungfull of air, although taking care not to break her concentration. "Everyone here?" he asked, peering around and noticing to his relief that Trish had emerged as well, soaking wet but alive and clinging to Starlet as hard as she could.

"Yeah I'm fine." she replied, looking around worriedly "Where'd K.T. go?"

Last edited:

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Emily and Mailo emerged from the water and Emily coughed a bit before speaking. "K.T.'s still down there!" exclaimed Emily who was looking to see if she could spot movement underwater which might of been K.T.

K.T. walked through the water with his Alakazam by his side. "Good job Magie. I barely even got a drop of water on me." said to the Alakazam who used the move protect to keep his trainer from being wet. "Lets go. We have to find a way out..so lets make a way out...we can't go out...because more water will come in...so we'll have to go deeper down.. but if we do that..chances are we won't have much air...but if we were to send the water back...Suicune I choose you!" said K.T. who released Suicune. "Alakazam, teleport Suicune into the water, and Suicune when when you get out there, use hydro pump to push all the water back up. Okay?" said K.T.

"Sui." said the Suicune while nodding.

"Good. Magie, teleport it." ordered K.T. Magie did as was told and teleported Suicune who then used Hydro Pump which forced all up to waist high water back up. "Okay. Xander! Go!" said K.T. who then released Xatu. "Xander you know what I'm about to say. Go do it." ordered K.T. Xander teleported into the surface and froze the waters motion. and then teleported back. "Good job. Return." said K.T. who also returned Suicune into its ball when Magie teleported it back. "That won't hold out for long...so I should get to the others fast." said K.T. a calm expression on his face.

Last edited:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Rayquaza1 said:
    Is Rayquaza okay. I hope so, because it's my favorite pokemon.

I'm sure Rayquaza is feeling very chipper and over all is just fine, but would you mind telling us why on earth you think that Rayquaza's health is in any way essential or even relevant for this RP? Oh and Cha-cha, I'll add more IC once Plushie and hopefully even Uzumaki get a chance to reply. Wouldn't want to leave them out of the big flooding scene. ^_^

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    OOC:You got that right!!!! :P Now getting back....

IC: I surfaced where the group did together with Sparkle(Milotic).
    "Shoot. Seems like K.T. is still down there." I said to myself.
    "Wait here guys! Me and Sparkle'll go look for him. Don't worry." I said with a smile on my face." Harsh waters are a piece of cake." I said as I jumped into the raging waters with Sparkle while waving to the group.
    "He should be down here somewhere." I said in my head as I fought against the harsh waters. "Sparkle, use agility to swim faster and look for K.T." I said gurgling.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    OOC: I'll post tomorrow...I'm sleepy now...good night y'all.

Edit: Okay..just got back from school...and my feet hurt....but I'll live..XD

IC: Emily continued looking down to see any sign of K.T., but obviously finding nothing. "What are we going to do?" asked Emily, before realizing she had a solution right in front of her. "Mailo! I need you to go back underwater and find K.T. ,the rest of us are fine down here." ordered Emily.

"Lo, lo, mi." said Mailo, if to be saying 'I'm on it' in pokemon language.

Last edited:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    "You go too, Seadra." Loki said, switching his grip to Lati and watching as the draconic pok?mon departed after Mailo with a nod and a dutiful "Dra."

Wonder what K.T.'s up too... Loki thought for himself as he watched the two water pok?mon depart.

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    OOC: Cha-Cha! You think your feet hurt? HUH!? Titan knows how far I have to walk everyday. XP

IC:

Throughout the whole flooding commotion, Robin had instantly stayed in a bear hug with Fishy, not letting go until there was a chance to surface, courtesy of Lati, and finally she was above water and breathing like most of the others.

She, too, noticed that K.T. was no where to be found, but seeing that Seadra and Mailo were already on the search, she decided not to comment, keeping a firm grip on Fishy, who seemed to be day-dreaming. Again.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    "Hmm.. Magie..return for now..I'll be fine...I'm going to go to the others." said K.T. returning his pokemon and taking a deep breath as the protect attack faded away. In a matter of seconds the force of the water crashed down on K.T., close to drowning him, but he regained conciousness and swam up to where he saw movement. He emerged from the water and floated there for a sec before speaking. "Hey there guys." said K.T. looking to see if everyone was there.

Last edited:

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    "Sppaaaarkkkle." I said grugling. "Protect, then Ice Beam!" Sparkle reacted to my commands instantly causing a clear barrier then freezing the raging water. "Hmmm.... Looks like K.T. Isn't down here." Let's look around then go back. Sparkle nodded. We walked for about 10 minutes then decided to go back as the ice began to break. "Get ready." I said as the water came crashing. As the water came raging again, we swam upwards towards the group. " Well guys." I said submerging from the water," K.T.'s not down." I paused. "There you are K.T. Shoot. And I went through all the trouble to look for you hehe." I said with a smile.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    "Well...yeah we have to get out of here. And quick. I froze the waters movement again...but this time it won't last as long...and if we don't get out then we are dead meat." said K.T., looking to everyone individually.

"But I sent Mailo to find you and Loki sent his Seadra, we can't leave yet!" replied Emily.

"Dammit! I'll get them..I'll be back." said K.T. before diving down into the water. His hair floating in the water as he swam. Where are they? thought K.T. before taking something out of his pocket. It was a newly designed flash flare made to be used underwater. He pressed a button which released a blast of light hoping to signal the pokemon.

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    Robin smiled, opening her mouth to say something as K.T. returned, then promptly shut up again as K.T. went back under the water.

"Man. Sometimes I wish I didn't sign up for things like these.. But then again, it sure is exciting.." Robin thought to herself, Fishy paying no heed.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    "But K.T. I'm sure Mailo and Seadra will find us faster if we just wait!" Trish protested. It was too late however, as the adressed had already returned underwater. "Always running of without waiting for as much as a reply! What's wrong with you men!?" she fumed, turning to Loki as if this situation was somehow completely his fault.

Loki didn't comment, turning to watch the water instead in full confidence that Seadra would find her way to them fairly quickly.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    "That is what happens when men get carried away with protection." I said smiling to the ladies. "He'll be back." I patted Sparkle on the head. She let out a happy shrill. "Let's wait for K.T. to get back before we do anything else, ok?" I asked the worried group.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    "Oh, alright..." Trish replied, giving Jay a half-hearted smile in return. It was just typical of him to put the wind out of her arguments by being all submissive like that.

Loki gave the boy a quick thumbs up from behind his sister's back, obviously commending the way in which the boy had calmed down the situation.

Meanwhile down below Seadra, who had become separated from Mailo a while back, noticed the blast of light from K.T.'s flash flare and swam towards it, soon swimming right next to the male, ready to lead him back to the group.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Mailo, who also noticed the flare followed Seadra towards K.T. who nodded to show he was ready when they were. K.T. held on to Mailo because naturally, it was the bigger pokemon, though not the fastest.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    "Dra!" Seadra said, nodding affirmatively and taking point, leading the way for Mailo and K.T until light from the pocket of air created by Lati became visible just up ahead.

"There they come!" Loki called out, pointing towards the place where Seadra was coming from. And not a moment too soon... he added for himself, casting a nervous glance at the extremely strained expression on Lati's face. Maintaining this temporary respite was obviously very taxing for the psychic pok?mon.

"Finally!" Trish exclaimed, rising up vigorously which caused a cascade of droplets to fly from her hair and onto the others. Not that it mattered much considering the circumstances.

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    "Um.. Yayness!" Robin exclaimed, rising up like Trish, though not as fast as to shower the others with water. It wasn't much, but at the moment she couldn't concentrate too much on comments.

Just a few more moments, and then we can find a way out. Robin thought, still clinging to Fishy, who had snapped out of his daydreams at all the exclamations.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back