• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A new continent?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    Robin smiled again and shook Orva's hand.
    "That's what I think, too. How about we wait near the dock? It'd be easy for the others to spot us." Robin said.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    "Fun...yeah that is if we don't crash into an iceberg...kinda like in Titanic...that was a pretty good movie.." said K.T., as a random thought expressed out.

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    "Movies are fun.. but the theater food is expensive." Robin replied to K.T., her random nature also showing. "Especially the slushies.."

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Orva blinked with a blank expression on her face. Then she grinned and laughed. "That's an incouraging thought." She laughed again then nodded to what Robin said. "But you're right, it was a pretty good movie."

OOC: That sounds familiar. I was at a water park with friends. I don't like hieghts and there was this slide that's really high up. The slide was leaking. Well duh it's a water slide. My friend said, "Wouldn't it suck if the slide broke while we were on it?" I didn't go on it. <_<

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    "The dock sounds good..and the ferry that we're going to take to Darkstar Island is right there...maybe I can bribe the captain to let us on board for now...how's that sound?" asked K.T.

Edit: 12:29 already...XD Well I don't have much time here..so lemme make it quick..

Alana

Years
    "Yeah that'd be nice. But how do you plan to bribe him? We have nothing of value adn if you plan on money you could just buy a ticket." Orva grinned and fiddled with the Pokegear around her neck. She was checking her map simly because she was a bit bored. "I wish the others would hurry up and get here."

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    "Well I've already arranged a private trip to Darkstar Island. The only problem is he doesn't want anyone to get on until its time to disembark...although I can get him to let us on..."said K.T. revealing a large amount of money from his pocket. "Well I am an explorer...and I usually do find treasure along the way that I would sell...so bribing him won't be a problem." said K.T. revealing his smile once more.

Alana

Years
    Orva grinned. "I've done exploring but the most I've found is a large pearl. It sold for a lot but I'm not rich." She grinned again and looked towards the docks. "Well I'm all for the bribing the captain idea."

OOC: How can I keep forgetting to color my text? Ahh. Annoying is an understatment.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    "Perfect.. Wait here." K.T. rushed towards the Captain and began to speak to him. He handed him a few bills and then the captain seemed to nod. After the transaction was done he beckoned the others to come as he got on the ferry. Right as he got on he jumped on a bed that was in a cabin below deck. He told anyone who was listening, "Call me if something happens." and then he drifted off to sleep.

OOC: I'm gonna go to bed now...XD don't do much now...I'll be back on in a couple of hours...

Alana

Years
    Orva boarded the ship and looked around. She walked to the other side and leaned on the rails. The ocean was calm and only small waves bumped against the boat. "I love sailing." She said quietly to no one. When she came back to reality she tossed a Pokeball into the water. There was a dim flash under water then the Pokeball returned to her hand. Dewgong poked his head about the water and smiled at her then dove back underwater and started swimming.

OOC: -_- I forgot again. Good night CharMz. I might not be back on later though. ^_^

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    OOC: Yah, good night....
    *gets hit on the head by mother and dragged to bed*
    Oww...okay then later people..
    *in Schwarzenegger accent* I'll be back.

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    OOC: Yay! My internet is back! :3
    Terminator flashback! XD

Oh yesh, and I'm REEEEAAAALLLLLLYYY sorry, but I must add another Swampert to my team. In reality I have two and I couldn't bear to leave the other one out. *goes to edit profile*

BIC: Robin, who had been daydreaming about a movie she'd seen recently, suddenly snapped back to reality as she followed the others onboard the ferry. She, too, went up to the railing, viewing the peaceful harbor from a wide angle. Watching as Orva released her Dewgong, Robin responded, but not really to anyone.

"That's a good idea.." Robin retrieved two Pokeballs from her Pokeball belt, then released the Pokemon inside in the same way.
    "Take a break, guys." Robin said as two shadows appeared under the water in a flash of light. After a few seconds, the shadows rose to the surface to reveal both to be Swamperts--one abnormally larger than the other. The smaller of the Swamperts immediately went into play-mode.. which basically meant annoying the heck out of his friend.

Last edited:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    OOC: Omg, why must you always proceed so fast? We have a lot of guests staying at my house at the moment so my little brother has to sleep in the room where my computer is, I've temporarily been denied late-night access.>_< Ah well, my colour will be Indigo.

IC:

"Lati?" the dragon pok?mon timidly nudged her trainer, a boy with dark purple hair who was lying in the shade of a nearby tree, sound asleep. The boy's pok?nav had started beeping for a second time and Latias knew that this was important.
    "Ungh?" Loki muttered incoherently as he was roused from his sleep. "What's the matter, Lati?" (he always shortened the name like that) Loki suddenly noticed that his pok?nav was beeping. As he fumbled with the buttons a window with the words 'you have 135 new messages' appeared on the screen with a slight bleep.
    "Spammers..." he muttered irritably, scrolling through and deleting a multitude of message promising easy winnings, cleaner teeth, and a more active sex-life. "What's this?" he raised an eyebrow, insepecting something that looked like an actual message, sender: K.T. He was asking Loki to join him and a group of others in finding a lost continent, and they were apparently supposed to meet at Pier 16.
    It might be a scam he thought for himself, but it's too tempting to ignore. And I think I've heard about this K.T. fellow.
    "Lati." The Latias said, ready to take her trainer on a flight, she had read Loki's thoughts and knew what was going on.
    "We're in a bit of a hurry." Loki said, taking a glance at the second message from K.T. as he jumped on to Latias' back. This one was basically prompting him to step on it. "Let's go!"
    Latias effortlessly lifted into the air and Loki took a proper hold of her, so as to not drop off on the way. A few minutes later, the sea around pier 16 was glittering beneath them. "Over there!" he called seeing that the ferry, a picture of which had been included in the message, was getting ready to leave.
    There was a measure of panic as the legendary pok?mon swept down on the upper floor of the ship, onto a spot which several passengers quickly vacated, but Loki didn't want to miss his chance.
    "Going to have to keep you inside for a while, Lati." he said, "Better not stir up more of a fuss."
    "Lati-" the pok?mon replied before returning to its pok?ball. Now to find that K.T. person. Loki thought for himself, ignoring the frightened whispers of the people around him as he strode down to the lower deck.

Last edited:

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    Robin chuckled with glee as she watched her two Swamperts play. The wind pattern changed all of a sudden, as if someone was flying onto the ship on a Pidgeot or something. Robin looked up and turned around to see a guy landing on the lower deck of the ship, just barely returning his Pokemon to it's ball in time for Robin to miss exactly what kind of Pokemon it was. The girl cocked her head in confusion as she watched the mysterious person wander about the ferry as if in search of something.

Perhaps he is another dude on the expedition..? Robin thought, scratching her head. She shrugged and turned back around towards the railing.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    After several minutes of fruitless searching, Loki pulled out his pok?nav and took another look at the messages. Sure enough, there was picture of the ferry attached, but none of the people he was supposed to meet. I might as well look for a needle in a haystack he thought for himself, stowing the little device away again. Maybe I should just try to be visible and wait for them to find me, he noticed a girl with ash-brown hair leaning over the railing and watching a pair of Svamperts, apparently hers, play in the water. Might as well give mine a bit of fresh air he thought for himself. "Okay, Seadra, Flygon, Lati, come on out!" with their corresponding cries three pok?mon appeared just above the sea. Seadra immediately adjusted to her element, diving and surfacing with obvious enjoyment as she followed the ship while Lati and Flygon initiated a playful game of tag as they rode the pleasant breeze. "You two come out too." Loki called after observing the three first for a while, Absol and Shellgon appeared next to him. "You're free to explore the ship." Loki told them, "but come back when I call on you, alright?"
    "-Sol" the Absol replied, racing towards the ship's prow, the dark pok?mon had always delighted on feeling the wind in its body. Shellgon on the other hand gave a grouchy grunt and took up residence in a shadowed corner, as far away from the others as possible. "Don't worry." Loki said, knowing what bothered his first pok?mon, she had been grouchy ever since evolving, "This mission should bring in enough experience for you to become a Salamence soon enough."
    "Gon-" the Shellgon replied grumpily, not really buying the statement but cheering up a bit nonetheless.

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    Robin chuckled a bit more as the smaller of her Swamperts, nicknamed Fishy, proceeded to greet Seadra with an annoying poke.
    "Fishy can be very annoying sometimes, I suggest you get as far away from him as possible!" Robin called out to the Seadra. She didn't really care if it didn't listen to her, seeing as how it wasn't her Pokemon. Fishy shot her a glare, then dove under the water as Kippy, Robin's other Swampert, did the same.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Loki heard the girl shout advice to Seadra, telling her to get as far away from the smaller Svampert as possible. "I just hope he knows where to poke." He said quietly, as Seadra dived down after the Svamperts, clearly interpreting the poke as a challenge "Those points aren't just there for looks, you know.", there had been a few unpleasant incidents with the sharp, venomous, spikes that covered a good bit of Seadra's body, and he honestly didn't want more of them to occur.
    "Shell..." Shellgon muttered coldly.
    "Come on" Loki said to her "You really don't mean that, do you?"
    "Go-on"
    Loki shook his head, Shellgon was really in a foul mood today. Better leave her alone. he thought as he walked to the railing and watched Flygon and Latias chase each other. After a while, he came to think of something, the girl hadn't found Lati the least bit peculiar, unlike a good deal of the other passengers who were staring quite openly, and those Svamperts were both hers so she was obviously a skilled trainer. Could she be part of the expedition? No harm in asking... Loki thought as he walked over to the girl.
    "Excuse me miss." he said, "I was wondering if you knew something about an expedition? Led by a guy who calls himself K.T?"

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    K.T. suddenly woke up ten minutes after he first decided on a nap. He seemed to be drooling all over as he slept. "Now that's just gross...god...I mean an old crusty captain sleeps here...lemme get out of this cheap cabin..." said K.T. obviously to himself. He climbed to the top deck and overheard what the purple haired guy said. He abruptly interrupted the short conversation because he was certain he was included so he responded. "I'm K.T., and I'm leading the expedition here, how can I help you?" K.T. was always so informal, but he had no time to learn proper manners because he was always doing something.

Alana

Years
    Orva watched the Latias and Flygon fly around with interest. She didn't join in the conversation. She was content with watching the different Pokemon. "Maybe my Flygon should come out too." With this thought she lazily flipped a Pokeball into the air. Her Flygon appeared on the deck and yawned. Once he spotted the other Flygon and the Latias he took off to join them. Orva smiled then turned to the new comer who was the Latias's trainer. He was talking to Robin and K.T. at the moment so she would wait to speak. They had the whole voyage ahead of them to get introductions over with so there was no hurry.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back