• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A new continent?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    K.T. answered his own question when he realized that he was one of the members who was invited to join the expedition. "You must be Loki, correct? I'm guessing you're here to join me and the others to find the Karandor? After all why else would you mention my name..? Well we'll be leaving for Darkstar Island soon so just relax and we'll wait for the others to arrive." said K.T.

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    OOC: Ah yes, PC is being evil to me as well. XD

IC: Robin had turned around as the man addressed her, but didn't reply, seeing as how K.T. had already answered him. Facing both of them, she remained silent.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    K.T. turned away and unclipped a pokeball from his belt and released it into the air. A doglike pokemon came out and landed on the water. It was Suicune, though it seemed to be younger than would be expected. The pokemon seemed to stand on the water, an impossible feat unless it was really ice..which it absolutely was.

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    As Suicune landed on the water, Fishy re-appeared above the surface. Quickly moving left to right as if dodging something, he began to laugh in a fishy way (OOC: I swear, I did NOT plan that pun! XD). He was actually quite speedy for a Swampert, but that was only because of the many Carbos that Robin had fed him. In fact, a bit too much Carbos. He was so active that it sometimes seemed as if he were on a permanent sugar rush.
    Fishy's annoyingly optimistic nature didn't help, either. It just added to his overall.. annoying-ness.

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    OOC: O.O Can't imagine that right now. Actually I can, but still.. XD
    Oh yes, and I will be gone for part of tomorrow. Eh, but I don't know what else to say.. :3

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Loki nodded in acknowledgement of his name "Yes, that would be me. Sorry for being a bit late, although I must say you could use some training in instruction writing. Who else is on this assignment?"

He let his gaze travel to the water where Suicune had appeared and was standing in open defiance to the laws of physics, although it was certainly an impressive pok?mon Loki wasn't all that surprised. After all, he'd been travelling with Lati for years now. Then he noticed a blonde girl releasing another Flygon, which hapilly joined his one and Lati in their little game.

"I take it, she's coming too?" Loki said gesturing towards the trainer, "And you?" he asked the brown-haired one "I didn't catch your name by the way."

Last edited:

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    OOC: I'm going to expand this RP into several parts. This is the start and it'll go to creating a government to fighting the original country who sent us in a war of independance,

"Anyone you see here on this ferry is going to join us on the expedition. It would be better if there were more people, because we are going to be exploring a vast continent..but I guess I can get more people to help establish a new government when we at least find it.."said K.T. not entirely thinking of the question but just going on randomly as he normally would.

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    OOC: Oh cool, I got back early. XD

IC: "Yep, I'm helping K.T., too. My name is Robin." Robin spoke up, holding out a hand. "So, what's your name again?"

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Loki couldn't tell wether it was an honest question or if Robin was just being polite, but it wasn't really all that essential. "I'm Loki." he replied, shaking the hand Robin had extended "Pleased to meet you, Robin."

"Anyone you see here on this ferry is going to join us on the expedition. It would be better if there were more people, because we are going to be exploring a vast continent..but I guess I can get more people to help establish a new government when we at least find it.."said K.T. not entirely thinking of the question but just going on randomly as he normally would.

"Everyone?" Loki observed the people on the ferry "Are you sure they're all...trustworthy? I don't mean to question your judgement, but missions of this kind tend to attract the greedy sorts."

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    "Why wouldn't they be trustworthy?" Robin thought out loud. "And besides, wouldn't your Latias be able to read bad people's thoughts, anyways? Because I'm pretty sure Minion would, too." Her last sentence was a bit softer than the rest.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    "I've seen that many times..but rest assured I handpicked those to join from the best of the best. And this is a private ferry..no one out of the group is getting on, the security team will make sure of that..they are equipped with tasers strong enough to knock out a wailmer.." said K.T, assuring that Loki doesn't lose confidence in the journey at hand.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Loki raised an eyebrow at the end of Robin's sentence; "I've seen a lot of people in my travels, and it remains a fact that the majority of them happen to be bottom-feeding scum, but if K.T. has hand-picked them..." he shrugged "then there might be a chance that my suspicions are unfounded. And yes, it's true that Lati can read people's thoughts, but she's kind of young and has a hard time telling people's thoughts apart in larger crowds. But who's Minion?" he posed the last question with unmasked curiosity in his voice.

Last edited:

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    "My stuck-up Latios. He thinks he's all that." Robin made a face.
    "And he kept me up all night long because he was arguing with my Camerupt! So now, it is payback time." Robin paused, holding up an Ultra Ball.
    "I'm not letting him come out of his Pokeball until he battles! HAH! Aren't I evil?" Robin exclaimed.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    "I guess I picked a rotten apple along the way" joke K.T. at Robin. He laughed weakly and smiled that very famililar smile.

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    Robin blinked and paused for a second before she realized that K.T. was referring to her.
    "Oh! Well.. maybe. Why didn't you say rotten tomato instead? Tomatoes are much better than apples. Or at least I think so." Robin put on a grin.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    This one's a strange one... thought K.T. to himself.."Right...a tomato..." K.T. grinned. His PokeNav suddenly rang. "Oh shoot! Err I gotta take this call...I'll be over there if anyone needs me." said K.T. while taking his call. "Err hello? Who may I ask is calling?" asked K.T.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back