• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A new hobby.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Well, there is always sports, you know.

Or try other computer games. My friends are crazy over a game called Combat Arms, and it seems interesting.

Hoped that helped! I'll be back with more later. :D

Shem

Bored...
    Years
    And honestly, I wish I could just whack that little gaybo, but if I do I'll get suspended and kicked out of my 8th grade graduation, I don't think I want to repeat a grade just because some stupid little kid thinks he's all cool.

It's a sad day when you aren't aloud to solve your own problems in the most effective way. (do it this summer, maybe you won't get in trouble)

As for Runescape, there's nothing wrong with playing it, but don't make it a hobby XD.

kittenpuncher

Flaming beacon of raw sexyness
    Years
    Try expanding your mind- you'll seem more interesting, people love it (especially girls). It's very satisfying, too. You'll feel like a much smarter person, and you'll be able to keep up with all kinds of conversations and such.
    It's fun, too.
    Learn to play some instruments, or educate yourself about something you're interested in.
    You'll become more sophisticated, and it'll help you get jobs.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    How about going out, cycling, or attempting some form of exercise like running? I think I should take cycling as a new hobby; I did it yesterday and it was so fun and cycling gets you fit lol.
    Reading is fun too; it allows you to become very imaginative in your thoughts and also increases your intelligence ;]

And none of the above costs money either or damages your health greatly :] But my advice to you would to attempt to get out more; it can be very fun and relaxing just to take a walk in the sunshine seeing as it's Summer soon and refresh your mind of anything.

Last edited:

PlatinumDawnFtw

Vocaloid fan~
    Years
    I've pretty much decided I'm going to walk a mile a day and swim in my pool for at least two hours, and play RuneScape when it's raining/when I'm done.

pokerus34

Labyrinthine Rhapsody
    Years
    Uhmmm... Try being more Social? Social Activities, like getaways and gimmicks, will be fun...

But no bad influences! XD

And sports would be good (Very good) for you!

Let the gay kid be... He's the weird one... :)

Penguin13

Mountain Dew, Elixir of Life.
    Years
    The best thing you can do to be more popular in school is to get into cars. Learn as much as you can about them, take automechanics, get with some greasemonkeys and pick up a project car. Not only is knowing about cars cool, it's very helpful in life. You don't know how much money my family has saved from my dad being a "garage mechanic."

In the meantime, you can exercise, get health and fit/in shape. Learning to cook is also great. You don't know how much a girlfriend will appreciate a romantic, homemade dinner. Other domestic tasks are helpful, such as sewing and such.. Learn to be a handyman. It's practical and desirably by the opposite gender.

Oh, do some volunteer work too. Go down to the local humane society and clean cages or brush the animals. Help out the homeless.. Patrick Bateman can't do it all himself.

Plenty of stuff for you to do that will benefit you instead of playing video games.

Speed

Skyward
    Years
    If you wanna be more social, try and make some new friends, but don't be friends with the popular kids just because you want to be like them. Be yourself.

Get into sports, exercise, try out things that don't keep you inside.

And about that kid, just ignore him, and eventually, he'll go away.

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Runescape lol.

Anyway.

Try sport..There is always a sport for everyone.

Maybe try finding a TV show that interests you...And follow it.

Also..On the "Gaming" side of things:

- Fire Emblem games are the best games ever..I was hooked on Fire Emblem 7 for months..And then Fire Emblem 8 etc.
    - Maybe by some gaming magazines and look at the reviews or read some reviews online..I'm sure you'll find something that will make you bite.

Years
    Dude, screw electronics. WHy everyone is suggesting them I don't know. Play a sport, build models airplanes, chill with friends 25/8. There are tons of things to do.

thisthisthisthis

Why anyone would consider something like Pokémon or Runescape as a hobby is beyond me. Photography, stamp collecting and sports are hobbies, not shutting yourself away in a fantasy game world.

I see, however, that the OP has taken up some outdoor activities, so good on him. Just make sure you stick with that and don't end up playing Runescape when you could quite easily run/swim.

Back