• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A new lets-player!

Years
    Hey there! I'm Mike, also known as Conorex. I go by the username Conogaming on youtube. I'm super excited to be doing a lets-play series of Pokemon Soul Silver, and I thought that if I was going to be this into it, I might as well join the community and see what it's like to really be into it, yknow? =D

Super excited to talk to all of you!

-Conorex

Years
    Hi there and welcome! So your into doing lets plays of Pokemon games.... very cool! I enjoy watching commentary videos of games although i enjoy playing them more. :P Regardless i hope your lets plays go well for you. Its also good to decided to join since its the best place for everything Pokemon and it really does make any Pokemon experience more enjoyable, no matter what your into. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself and hope to see you around! :)

Years
    Thanks a lot! Also, I love your team there on your trainer card! Heracross is usually so underrated. It's nice to see one on someone's team. =D

Also, nice choice with the Pikachu XD

Years
    Hey there! I'm Mike, also known as Conorex. I go by the username Conogaming on youtube. I'm super excited to be doing a lets-play series of Pokemon Soul Silver, and I thought that if I was going to be this into it, I might as well join the community and see what it's like to really be into it, yknow? =D

-Conorex

Hi Mike "Conorex/ConoGaming", I am a massive fan of watching Let's Plays on YouTube.

SoulSilver was such a nice game and I used a very interesting team back then (I actually beat Lance with a Miltank!). Now I'm playing Black due to my newfound love of the 5th Generation.

Have fun with your videos and in fact, I have a YouTube page as well (Hikari10Girl1) but I haven't uploaded any videos yet but I have a lot of favorites and subscriptions.

I hope to see you again!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021

-Conorex

Welcome to the forums, Mike! I think I haven't exactly met you before today, so... uh... nice to meet you! I'm Twiggy. Your friendly neighbourhood Turtwig. ^.^ *hugs*

Give Alternative Pokémon Discussions a look, huh? Sometimes it's best for you to just explore forums and determine by yourself where you'd like to be the most, but sometimes suggestions will help a lot! Pokémon Clubs is home to a lot of clubs dedicated to Pokémon, so be sure to stop by, even if just for a moment.

I hope to see you again!

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Welcome aboard, Conorex! Your username seems a bit familiar. I believe I have watched a video of yours before but I can't quite remember what video it was, I'm sure that it was a LP though! I'm quite amazed by the amount of users joining the past few days are interested in LPs. PC would be the best community if you're looking for a Pokemon board. There are tons of interesting stuff in here and you won't doubt joining us here as it's really fun. :D

It would be nice to tell a bit of an information about you as well, you've just made an introduction thread so why don't you take the chance not to get yourself known to the whole community which I'm sure that everyone is quite interested to get to know you more better. Something such as your likes and dislikes would do the whole thing might as well as share your Pokemon game play experience. ^__^

PC has a lot to offer so just check those things out, I don't want to spoil in the fun and tell everything to you, it would be much more fun & exciting if you can discover new things yourself. But if you ever get lost or confused though, don't hesitate to PM me or Megan and/or any of the staff member that you can see~

Enjoy yourself, follow the rules as always and see you around the board. ♥

Back