• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A new member on the Orizon !

Years
    Hello guys (and girls). I'm Orizon, a Belgian Pokémon fan and I'm 29.
    I discovered the Pokémon franchise in 1999 and played most of the main games. I also play many other games from different franchises like Mario, The legend of Zelda, Spyro, …
    Besides video games, I like anime series and I'm passionate about mathematics (please don't hate me lol).

If you have any questions, don't hesitate and ask me. Have a nice day.

Sorvete

Novice
    Years
    Hi Orizon! I see you like Alcremie! :D Are you a fan of Fairy-types as well? ^^

It's a good job we have entire sections dedicated to Video Games and Anime, feel free to explore as you desire! :D

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2023
    Hey there Orizon! Hope you find some cool stuff in the games and anime sections as said.
    Spyro was also one game I loved to play, probably one of my favourites for the PS1 so good taste
    And I mean probably many anime fans here to discuss your favourites for that one too ^^

In short, welcome and hope you can find some awesome friends ^^

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there Orizon! Welcome to the community. I absolutely love love love your avatar! I'm a huge fan of Alcremie (and fairy types in general!). It's nice to see more veteran users join these forums. Gosh, I was 20 when I first joined and now that I'm pushing 30 I still have no shame in being the crazed Pokemon fan that I am. Represent! lmao.

If you have any questions or just want to chat, please let me know. :)

Years
    Thank you for your messages !
    Fairy is my favourite type since 2013, before that it was Water ^^

I joined the Discord just after posting my presentation ! So I might be more active there :) Feel free to add me : Orizon#1029

Last edited:
    Back