• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A New Momentum | Re-Opening Giveaway!

What do you want to see in this thread?

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2011
    Could I have that Lv1 Chimchar? I can trade you a Lv 1 Untouched Riolu Adamant Nature.

Years
  • Whats up., I was wondering if you had any Sneasel Egg move Ice Punch left in stock, If you did i was wondering if i could get one?

yeah ill have to breed a few of them today sometime. i have to work tonight, but ill be back on around 9:30. :)

Could I have that Lv1 Chimchar? I can trade you a Lv 1 Untouched Riolu Adamant Nature.

sure thats fine with me. :) i cant trade right now, but ill be back on later tonight. ill hold onto chimchar for you

Last edited:

valor555

The Only Light in the Deep Sea
    Years
  • Hey man thanks alot for the rhyhorn it was perfect, the iv's were spot on.. but i just ran the yanma through a calculator and the IV's came out to be x/x/x/23/x11 i dont want to sound like a d*** especially after you put me on your whitelist(im honored btw) i was just wondering if you knew at the time or if it was just an honest mistake.

Years
  • Hey man thanks alot for the rhyhorn it was perfect, the iv's were spot on.. but i just ran the yanma through a calculator and the IV's came out to be x/x/x/23/x11 i dont want to sound like a d*** especially after you put me on your whitelist(im honored btw) i was just wondering if you knew at the time or if it was just an honest mistake.

hmmm. i bred it with my ditto with flawless ivs, and i could have sworn it had the power lens on it. did you do an iv battle? cuz putting its stats in at a low lvl wont give you an acuurate reading. if you want, i can breed a better one though, my mistake. :)

DragonRush

Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2010
    hey livewire would you trade your edge of night sky jirachi and the 10aniv ho-oh for an alamos darkrai and a michina arceus?

Years
  • hey livewire would you trade your edge of night sky jirachi and the 10aniv ho-oh for an alamos darkrai and a michina arceus?

well someone has already asked for jirachi, but i havent heard from him in awhile. if he doesnt come back for it its yours. also, whats the info on the michina arceus?

DragonRush

Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2010
    well someone has already asked for jirachi, but i havent heard from him in awhile. if he doesnt come back for it its yours. also, whats the info on the michina arceus?

Michina Arceus, the arceus that unlocks the HG/SS Event. Its mild lv.100.

Back