• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A New Momentum | Re-Opening Giveaway!

What do you want to see in this thread?

• Total voters

Ricky429

Turtwig lovers unite!!!
Years
  • Thats why i ask haha. Umm I dont really know. Are their any items you need or want in particular?

DragonRush

Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2010
    hey would you trade the pikachu colored pichu for 10ANIV Celebi and did that nincada ever get back to you lol

DragonRush

Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2010
    no he never responded back. and yeah id like the celebi. so pichu, my jap. night sky jirachi, and the 10 anniv Ho-OH for michina arceus, celebi and darkrai?

yup all is good lol i will meet you there in about 5 mins.

Years
  • Hey whats up?. Just wondering if u had Sneasal with ice punch bred?

hey! :) yeah im actually doing that as we speak. im hatching the first one to make sure the moves/nature/ivs are all in order. do you want a specific nature sneasel? and do you want it hatched or in an egg?

valor555

The Only Light in the Deep Sea
    Years
  • hmmm. well sorry about that. :/ ill breed you a better one for free. since i goofd ill through in a another IV bred one too. :)

Nah its cool man ^-^ just letting you know its best to get it checked before you get wrecked lol. just for the future you should IV battle with them just to be safe ^-^.

Years
  • Nah its cool man ^-^ just letting you know its best to get it checked before you get wrecked lol. just for the future you should IV battle with them just to be safe ^-^.

ok. :) i usually do have them checked. but now ill iv battle with them, i used to just check em with Serebii's IV calc. But thanks for letting me know so i can breed better ones. :)

Back