• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

a new person

Years
  • hello. I'ma rper of sorts and just looking to play around and talk about pokemon. im starting to get into pokemon mode again and that means roleplaying.

anyways I love pokemon since it first came out and such so i'm always playing the games and everything. I've yet to get black and white 2 but i'm hoping that will change soon. ^_^

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hi im samurott1 love pokemon to im sorta new to just want talk about pokemon also

Years
  • Hey hey Venya, welcome to the forum! ^^

All roleplaying belongs in our wonderful Roleplay Corner - both Pokemon and non-Pokemon roleplays are housed there! You'll probably find at least one roleplay you're interested in there but if not, keep in mind that you can always make your own. :D I'll also recommend the Roleplay Discussion Thread to post your roleplay idea before you make it... it helps see how many people would be interested and get feedback on things you could improve. Hah, I'm almost talking like I am a roleplayer, but in reality it's been years since I did any kind of roleplaying. It really is fun though, so maybe when I have more time I'll get into it again!

Well, it's awesome that you decided to join if you're getting back into Pokemon, since you'll find that everyone here shares that same interest and would love to converse with you about the games! The Pokemon-based sections are quite active too, so it really will help rekindle your love for the series. Without a place like this, I think I might've lost interest a bit at one point, too. But when you can be part of a community and discuss, trade, battle, join events, and speculate among other things with other fans, it's hard not to keep interested. <3; I'm sure you'll have a great time on PC so see you around and do contact me or Cid whenever if you need any help (or if you just want to talk).

Have a greaaat stayyy!

Back