• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A new Pokemon has appeared!

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2013
    Well hello there Pokecommunity! I'm a total noob at this kind of stuff, so I hope I make some friends on here! :) Well, lets see, some things about myself: I love the Hoen region. I grew up playing Ruby and sapphire, and in my opinion the pokemon from that area are amazing! I am starting to get into emulation and ROM hacking, And I really need help with some game ideas. Well, that's all for now!

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    Hey there welcome to PC!

All noobs are ok and well accepted here. We're a friendly community so making friends should be easy here. Also if you just browse all the boards we have to offer, then I think you will fit in greatly. Just chat with people and you'll get along fine! I love Hoenn so much! The region is so beautiful and I just love to explore it. Gen III has got to be my favorite generation! You'll love Advanced Generation Gaming cause it's all about Gen III. From RSE to FRLG, it's got everything on Hoenn and the Kanto remakes.

ROM hacks are Pokecommunity's specialty so you can easily get the help you need. Our Emulation section is where you can go, specially the sub-forum, Tutorials. You can find guides there on anything to do with hacking. There's also the simple questions thread too for those quick questions. Soon I hope you know everything about hack. And then maybe you can make one yourself! I have made one, but I've tried Flora Sky.

I hope you can stay around. You joined at the perfect time cause we're having our forum wide get together right now. There's tons of fun events so you should join some! I hope you enjoy your time here. :)

Years
    Hello and welcome to PC!

I have to say, that avatar certainly fits you, a Wartortle carrying a lightsaber like those Jedis in the Star Wars movies. As AWsquared (one of my BFFs here) said, PC will accept any new member and also it's a very active community so I'm sure you'll make new friends here. He also showed you around Advance Generation since you're a 3rd Gen fan, I happened to start my Pokemon gaming career with Ruby & Sapphire as well so yeah definitely something we have in common. There's also Emulation & ROM Hacking where all hackers should go for the latest hacks around.

I do hope you stay around as an active member, and remember to read the rules or contact any moderators. There's also the section right above The Welcome Lounge called PokeCommunity Questions & Feedback where you can also alternatively ask a question like where something goes etc. I do hope to see you around the forums!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Back