• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A New Professor in Town - Kanto Adventure PG13 OOC Thread

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Yeah that's fine, I'll edit that now :)

Here's an updated trainer card

Yes, you have to imagine Kris is there :P

killet513

Death the Kid
    Years
    I'm still in this thing. I was just waiting to come in at the Team Magma and Aqua fight. Pairs work. I'll get you a trainer card as well today. I got it. Sorry about the wrong colors, but it has kinda the same outfit as my character.

Last edited:

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    Erm no idea... erm, maybe ask Zeph? He might know...

slls81 eh? *Takes cigar out of mouth* Goes by slls, last I saw him he was eating the heads of unloyal RPers. I'm sure he'll call in soon =)

slls81

What does that even mean?
    Years
    I'm still in this thing. I was just waiting to come in at the Team Magma and Aqua fight. Pairs work. I'll get you a trainer card as well today. I got it. Sorry about the wrong colors, but it has kinda the same outfit as my character.

Nice to see you're still with this, and thanks for the card. The first part of the Magma/Aqua is coming up right after the current route, so it's up to you if you want to jump in now or later. (If later let me know because I might have an idea how to introduce your character xD)

slls81 eh? *Takes cigar out of mouth* Goes by slls, last I saw him he was eating the heads of unloyal RPers. I'm sure he'll call in soon =)

xD

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
    Years

"Hmm, thanks Zeph. This should help in my search for Slls81." Grifspark muttered, before turning and leaving.

This was a good sign, he was getting close. Grifspark needed Slls81's help, and badly. It was the only way of getting his family wife pies back, and in one piece. Unfortunatly, from what Grifspark had heard from others, this guy was insane. Zeph had quite clearly stated that he had a habit of eating Role-players heads, which put Grif in a tricky situation, as he was an avid RP'r himself. Grifspark would come back to this point tommorow, but for now, he had someone else to speak too.

Zeph.

Years
    ^ All joking aside, I recommend checking out the rules and the order of things etc ^^' This isn't how things are run in an RP.

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
    Years
    i posted my trainer card a few days ago and i saw that you didn't put it on the first page of the thread :P

sasuneuchiha

Neither Darkness nor Light...
    Years
    Replace the ever useless Tickle with Doubleslap. I dislike tickle anyway...

I'll get you a card in just a few posts. Something I want to happen first...

Zeph.

Years
    slls, can I be a pest? =P

Zabe's nickname isn't on the front page. He's unloved ='(

slls81

What does that even mean?
    Years
    Right so here's where I think we are:
    ILAYM, Zeph & Sas (I think) are ready outside Meteor Falls

Romdinner, Grifspark & Nakuzami are on the route just before Meteor Falls

Killet's going to join us at the Falls.

Doctor Who hasn't posted, and I'm assuming will join at falls as well.

Saying that, I just wanted to let people know that Monday is the very latest I want to put up the first post for the event. That gives people the weekend to catch up, which should be enough time.

If anyone has any questions at all about the event (or any suggestions), just ask (or suggest). I want to make sure everyone knows whats going on (myself included xD) when we start this :)

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
    Years
    A time limit to get to MeteorFalls, eh? Sounds like a challenge!
    Eh, I'll get a post heading to the Falls in a while. Probably tommorow, since Saturdays are always uneventful. And I have a question about the falls. Will it all collapse leaving us inside and thus failing at the RPG on a massive scale?

Back