• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

a new world:the keonni region

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    this is my first game and i want to make it fun for every one! this is sorta like a story cause u choose want happens all i do is give u the settings.
    ok...here we go!

rules:
    1.any one can sign up when ever they want but u have to start at the beginning and keep me updated with whats going on in other words, just pm me.

2.if some one wants to go to a different place pm me.

3.made up pokemon are ok.just give a breif description of it.

4.this part is crusial.at the begginning type in:
    name:
    starter pokemon: (sp)
    description:
    rivals pokemon: (rp)
    r u good or evil?

setting:your moving to ur new house on your own.ur mom and dad are already there.just before bording the boat that takes u to ur house u find an injured pokemon, ur starter pokemon. on the huge boat team nightmare (aqua,magna,rocket) takes it over and takes every body on a new course.battle nightmare (later)
    and land te boat on an island.theres only enough room on the for every one but u and any one else who plays this game.now we have to work together (or aginst each other) but we dont know there is a huge town on the other side.we now need to get to the to the town and home after we get home another quest begins...

name:mila batons
    sp:eevee
    description:pink tank with eevee printed on it in white, light blue denim skirt, dirty blond hair shoulder lenth pulled back into to 2 short pony tails
    rival:andrew
    rp:poochyena
    good

when ten people sign up we`ll start

Last edited:

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    This is more of an RP, not a game...

-->MOVED<--

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    name:blitz (last name no known)
    sp:mudkip
    description:black shirt, blue denim shorts, skate belt,hairblack wirh blond tips and a cowlick, blue eyes,tall and thin
    rival:sam
    rp:bulbasour
    good

this sound promising*sp*

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    that was forever ago... im changing myself. :cheeky:

name: saphira moonstream
    starter pokemon: (sp) eevee
    description: light blue tank, dark blue pants, dirty blond hair with a single blue highlight in the front, a silver neckless with a rose shape sapphire.
    rival: andrew
    rivals pokemon: (rp) poochyena
    r u good or evil? good

ooc: im glad someone signed up!!! :D i started this in may and it was moved!

ic: saphira felt the cool brease flowing through her long hair. she thought about the eevee she had just found. she wondered if it would accept her... but there was no time to think about that. saphira loved being out on the sea. on a new adventure...

Sparks_67

Im a real boy
    Years
    Hi Ill jion dark:
    name:Cloud
    starter pokemon:Abra
    description:Loves a challengwe and always to protect whats right.Also wears a black cloak and red t shirt under neath then he wears black jeans.
    rival:Richie
    rivals pokemon:Gastly
    are you good or evil:good

Years
    name: Lizzie
    starter pokemon: Ponyta
    description: Lizzie had medium-length, dark brown hair that she usually lets loose. Her eyes are light brown. She is wearing a light blue T-shirt that she recieved from a camp she had gone to with a couple friends. She is also wearing blue jeans and plian white sneakers.
    rival: Amanda (friendly rivaly)
    rivals pokemon: Jigglypuff
    r u good or evil? Good

capalex65

Anyone need a website done..?
    Years
    meh evil boss

name: Maxie
    starter pokemon: Larvitar
    description: Never goes anywhere without his black cloak and his Larvitar, his eyes are clear green (not paint green) and he always wears black pants and black t-shirt and his 'black cloak'
    rival: Archie
    rivals pokemon: Abra
    r u good or evil? EVIL!!!! MWAHAHAHA

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    ooc: yay someones evil! start when ya want.

ic: a voice on the loudspeaker spoke. this is magma! we are taking over the ship! now... either qiuetly come along or perish!!!

capalex65

Anyone need a website done..?
    Years
    OOC: ok and thanks

IC: "Ok you can stop now Max" and then i spoke in to the microphone "This is Team Magma leader Maxie keep calm and nothing will happen to you but if you don't do as i say... well lets just say that you don't want to know what happens if you don't do as i say

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    i listened to the voice. i let eevee out of the pokeball and dashed up to the control room place. (whats it called?) "come one eevee!" she followed me.

Aggron91

init
    Years
    name: andrew sunstar (saphiras rival)
    starter pokemon: poochyena
    description: tall blue jeans blue shirt, blonde hair, blue eyes
    rival: sapphira
    rivals pokemon:
    r u good or evil? good

this sounds cool

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    ooc: ok thanx! :embarrass

ic: i ran up a few flights of stairs and saw two men in the birdge. "eevee we need to work together as a team. you with me?" eevee nodded. "alright! now, lets go!" i shouted.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back