• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

a new world:the keonni region

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    "wtf ate you doing get here and help us" blitz said as he loked over his shoulder, blitz nearly lost contrall of the wave but he gained controll again waiting for help

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    i couldnt see the others. i heard the cry and turned around. i wonder if i can use attacks... i thought. i headed right for regice. using psychic i lifted it off the ground and let it fall. the regi didnt move...

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    "lugia attack it with something" blitz said, lugia powered up a huge hyper beam "make sure you dont hit no one else" blitz told his lugia as it charged up his attack

marillmonster2000

PC's True Blue Marill
    Years
    name: Jesse
    starter pokemon: Marill
    description: White Hat, Black Converse, Black Jacket With A White Pokeball On The Back, Blue Jeans, With Dirt And Stains On Them. Silver Ring, On 4th Finger Of Right Hand, Watch On Right Arm, Overstuffed Backpack On Back Filled With Pokeballs, And Full Restores, Long Black Hair, White Skin, Marill Underwear.
    rival: Justin Timberlake
    rivals pokemon: Magikarp, With A Everstone Stitched Into It, So It Will Never Evolve =P
    r u good or evil? Both.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back