• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Newbie Has Appeared!

Years
  • Hello im MysticEspeon

Ive been playing pokmon games for awhile and my favorite pokemon are: Eeveelutions,Dragonair,RoseRade,Gallade and many more. I hope to make friends and have a fun time here ^O^. I do some signatures but im a begginer.

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
  • Edward uses a Pokeball...
    tutu , tutu, tutu.
    Caught!! Congratulations, you have a Newbie!!!
    Just kidding, welcome aboard and enjoy PC!!!

jordsters

The master of... TEH FLOON
    Years
  • Hi and welcome! I also do Signatures and Avatars and I would love to share tips with you sometime! Well, if you ever have any questions or need any help, feel free to VM me from my profile by clicking my name.

Jordsters

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    hello MysticEspeon and welcome to PC!
    PC is a great place to fit in and meet lots of friends. ^_^ Here you can talk about Pokemon all you want, and when you want. Talk about the anime, the TCG, the games, or simply your favorite Pokemon.

Don't forget, if you ever want to just stop and chat the New User's Hangout thread is a really nice place to chat about just about anything. Everyone's really friendly and helpful~
    Be sure you've read Rules. If you need anything like to talk or be friends or have questions. Feel free to ask away! Have fun here and I'll see ya!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hello im MysticEspeon

Ive been playing pokmon games for awhile and my favorite pokemon are: Eeveelutions,Dragonair,RoseRade,Gallade and many more. I hope to make friends and have a fun time here ^O^. I do some signatures but im a begginer.

Welcome to PC, huh? Playing the games... It's been a while since I started up my copy of Red a long, long time ago... Now I'm playing White. Friends? I'm sure you will be able to find a lot of them here. It's all in how you approach the forums! Have fun!

Back