• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A newcomer is approaching!

Dawn_Hero

Written Insanity~
Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2012
    Okay, blame the horrid Super Smash Bros. reference on it being 11 PM here coupled with the fact I've had like five coffees. Lol. Anyways, hi! :D I'm DH, and I'm basically here just to see what's going on and stuff. I like to write fan fiction and stuff, so if there's a fan fic area, you'll probably see me in it quite a bit. Hahah. :3

Anyways, yeah. Hey and stuff. I love you. Let's be friends. <3 :D

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
  • Hey :3 Welcome to PC.
    Super Smash Bros is an awesome game! Anyway, I hope you have a great time here and get to know some of the nice people around here. See you around.

The Void

hiiiii
    Years
  • Super Smash Bros is an epic game. Have you heard of the new one for the WiiU?

Anyway, I hope we can be great friends. Enjoy! Au revoir! Whatever that means...

Back