• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Place to show off Your Custom Title Screens

SiegHart

Guardian of Time
    Years
    Nothing wrong with yours, it's just a bit plain-looking. But I know- you can't find the images needed, and whatnot. I like the logo, though, I can never get mine looking official like that- hence the untouched Fire Red logo.
    Yeah, do upload the other one. I'LL BE BACK...Lulz...

heres a good tut for how to do the text like the Fire Red logo

and yea ill upload it soon =P, i just get bored of making tilemaps and stuff

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years

Heres my latest one -
    How do I fix that glitch - anyone know?

Aljam

[i]Sweepin' ain't easy...[/i]
    Years

Heres my latest one -
    How do I fix that glitch - anyone know?

ugh. This is a question that should be answered in the simple questions thread. your tile map is the wrong size. open the actual title screen tile map from fire red. it is a bit bigger than the actually screen size. your tile map may be too small by a pixel or two.

colcolstyles

Yours truly
    Years

New One - It will probably be changed -
    Please note only rate the background because sprite was inserted by merrvyn.
    Well if we're only supposed to rate the background then this should get a 1/10 because you simply ripped that from the Rocket Hideout in Celadon :\ (the 1 comes from the fact that you changed the 'R' for Rocket to a 'G' for Galactic).

BlitŻ1

guahh my dog is so cute
    Years
    Well if we're only supposed to rate the background then this should get a 1/10 because you simply ripped that from the Rocket Hideout in Celadon :\ (the 1 comes from the fact that you changed the 'R' for Rocket to a 'G' for Galactic).

But alot of other people have done that too. A lot of titlescreens rip from other games and such.

But I like it, it's really well put in, and it gives a lot of charectar to it. I'd give it e high score, but you'll have to fix the giratina xD

SiegHart

Guardian of Time
    Years

hmm yea that ratings a bit harsh, id give it a 7/10 because u managed to get the background in properly even though its just a straight rip, but fix up the giratina and it looks good

KhaosKnight

The 1 and only Khaotic Hacker
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2015
    This is the one i was planning for my hack, i havent inserted it yet. So its just the sprite and background without the logo. I plan on adding a mountain terrain or something like that for raikou to stand on. But its a work in progress.

SiegHart

Guardian of Time
    Years
    This is the one i was planning for my hack, i havent inserted it yet. So its just the sprite and background without the logo. I plan on adding a mountain terrain or something like that for raikou to stand on. But its a work in progress.

hmm cant wait to see it inserted once you've decided on the background

I inserted mine again with a new Giratina. Like?

hmm i dont really think giratina blends well with the background really, i mean how would giratina fit in a tiny office =P

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
    OMG dude!
    You have outdone yourself!
    I love the background, not to sure what it id tho?
    are the sprites fakemon from your hack?

BlitŻ1

guahh my dog is so cute
    Years
    OMG dude!
    You have outdone yourself!
    I love the background, not to sure what it id tho?
    are the sprites fakemon from your hack?

xD thanks, the background is supposed to be confusing, . It's a swirling mass of clouds.

The fakes in there are fakemon. So, yeah, they'll be in my hack xD

Years
    excellent!!!

these are all really cool, each is unique and awesome.
    sadly, lol, ive tried and tried and still no dice, but ill keep trying

Kudos everyone on your titlescreens :)

Edit:

i tried and this is all i could come up with, lol

Last edited:

BlitŻ1

guahh my dog is so cute
    Years
    these are all really cool, each is unique and awesome.
    sadly, lol, ive tried and tried and still no dice, but ill keep trying

Kudos everyone on your titlescreens :)

Edit:

i tried and this is all i could come up with, lol

xD, this is good, but average. I can't really comment, because it's just a regular sprite. The magmar fits with the fire theme though xD

nice. notice you took my advise with the press start, but whats with the rectangle above the press start.

xD yeah, i realized that I could change the color of the press start -__- i don't know why i didn't do that earlier.. must've the nights without sleep O.O

Back